Rather confused by a Warning I received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather confused by a Warning I received

OK I'm rather confused about this, I don't spam, i barely say anything in world/current chat and then i receive this warning not once but twice when i logged in today
    Seriously what is the issue here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	warning.gif
Views:	1
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	1791050

Darrkin
    Server: R2 - S219
    Guild: Legends
    Class: KightHood Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
    Arise ☾☾
    Loki
    Goddes of Prosperity
    Hecate
    Zeus
    Poseidon
    Venus

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
    OK I'm rather confused about this, I don't spam, i barely say anything in world/current chat and then i receive this warning not once but twice when i logged in today
    Seriously what is the issue here.
    <snip>
    If you don't think this applies to you, you will need to put a ticket in to see what's going on.

It's possible you were inadvertently sent the messages, but the way to find out, is to log a ticket.

MemoryLane will be following up on it for you once you've done it.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-25-2017, 11:12 AM. Reason: snipped the picture, wording changes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Darrkin, when did you became the official "spam-a-tator" for Wartune? LOL.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

the problem is the stupid ticking system doesn't give you a Ticket # so its rather hard to respond and give a Ticket number when you don't have one
        I did put a ticket in though

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
        Arise ☾☾
        Loki
        Goddes of Prosperity
        Hecate
        Zeus
        Poseidon
        Venus

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Darrkin, when did you became the official "spam-a-tator" for Wartune? LOL.
          I guess overnight since i just got not 1 but 2 warnings over night while i was sleeping

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
            the problem is the stupid ticking system doesn't give you a Ticket # so its rather hard to respond and give a Ticket number when you don't have one
            I did put a ticket in though
            Ticket numbers are only useful when there's multiple outstanding tickets and you're asking about just one of them. We don't really need ticket numbers anymore, since tickets can be looked up by character name and server, or by email when special characters were used in the name.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok so i "sent" in the ticket for the above "warning"

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
              Arise ☾☾
              Loki
              Goddes of Prosperity
              Hecate
              Zeus
              Poseidon
              Venus

Comment

So how long is it going to take to get a reasonable response to the Warning I received that i have no idea wth they are talking about. Since i know for a fact i do not spam in public chat or any chat for that matter.

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                Arise ☾☾
                Loki
                Goddes of Prosperity
                Hecate
                Zeus
                Poseidon
                Venus

Comment

i still didnt got an answer on who reported me last week dear mentors? greetings zeppe ^^
                  against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R264317145 View Post
                    i still didnt got an answer on who reported me last week dear mentors? greetings zeppe ^^
                    Us dear Mentor's can't really find out. MemoryLane can get the why, I doubt that you will ever get the who, as it should be.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

I guess I could consider myself "lucky" for not being reported on for the system message "spammage" that happens during the Mahra/Sep event week that I had 900+ event trinklets on each unit that was used on Lucky Exchange. Although, I think it's mainly the developer's and promoter's fault for allowing such messages to be popped out when someone gets "lucky", it gets annoying for those trying to get help or are communicating through other channels that are not filtered out.

Comment

Watch out Meikura they might come after you, but If that were the case then they'd have done it to me as well I had 1k Event items last week so i spammed the chats allot with the "Lucky Exchanges"

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                        Arise ☾☾
                        Loki
                        Goddes of Prosperity
                        Hecate
                        Zeus
                        Poseidon
                        Venus

Comment

You know considering Anyone/Everyone can log onto the Oceanic Servers at their reset and take a look at the Events Prior to The forums reporting the events for the next day.
                          And Speaking about events whether they are from the Oceanic Servers or not is not against the ToS in any way shape or Form.
                          And Saying something once in a Public Chat is again Not against the ToS.
                          Why would anyone report, and then get a warning for Saying something that is in the game, and Just informing of the events at that clusters Reset.
                          Its not like i am "CHANGING" or CREATING" events that are going to be the next day.

So How is it that speaking about events that are going to happen regardless of what if anything i say against the ToS and Pleas SHOW me the lines in the ToS WITHOUT editing NEW INFORMATION into the TOS

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                          Arise ☾☾
                          Loki
                          Goddes of Prosperity
                          Hecate
                          Zeus
                          Poseidon
                          Venus

Comment

There are "other Darrkin" in other servers but none on mine and no one even close to my name, I'm the "Balenr's Sweetheart on my server and 10th on the euro servers list for Charm
                            and i pretty much talk with everyone on all servers from Ashira StTraft Brani Crol SKELOS Budz and so forth they all know me in game.

as for talking in wc once or twice a day at most is about all i say

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                            Arise ☾☾
                            Loki
                            Goddes of Prosperity
                            Hecate
                            Zeus
                            Poseidon
                            Venus

Comment

Hmm, if you said was true, then I am guilty as well since I either have certain events programmed on my calendar (device) or read through the forums that I sometimes tell my cluster of what's coming up before reset happens so they can be prepared. Lately, I have been diving into that one East Kabam server because I didn't see what clothing was being offered and I wanted to get a first look on what it is, so I will know.

The fact of the matter is, that warning said you were spamming the same thing over and over again. I hardly hear a peep out of you on these forums so I was pretty much surprised that your name came into the limelight along with spamming. And for someone to report such, either has no time on their hands in doing so or just reported it wrong (could there be someone else, like "Darkin" on the same server you are; another reason why I had liked the special characters as it gives my units a unique identifier that no one else can try and imitate) and you caught in the blast.

Long ago, in a totally different game I played in and moderated for, there were these folks who happen to use some kind of unicode to throw in a line of chat that makes it looks like the person said such that people went and get the wrong people reported. Later, we found out those lines were faked (can tell if a real person is typing by the chat head that is used) that we have to go into the chat buffer to really see if such person had said those things. I was quick in such that I often lock-on to the person that is doing it (previous name before the "fake" entry gives it away). Later that code was disabled so no one was able to use it again.

I don't know. I just find it weird and surprising that your name came up on the spam bits. Normally, I would think someone who is in a 3rd world country that acts like a kid and hardly speaks any form of English would fit the bill as a spammer.

Comment

Working...
                              X