Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call B S

Greetings Darrkin,

Thank you for contacting us. The mail which was sent you explains the reason very well. You are sending upcoming event names in public chat again and again, players are frustrated because it prevents their communication. Please do not spamming in public chat.

Thank you.

Show me proof that i have EVER spammed in World chat

Darrkin
    Server: R2 - S219
    Guild: Legends
    Class: KightHood Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
    Arise ☾☾
    Loki
    Goddes of Prosperity
    Hecate
    Zeus
    Poseidon
    Venus

Comment

I'm having it looked into now.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R264317145 View Post
        i still didnt got an answer on who reported me last week dear mentors? greetings zeppe ^^
        We can't help you find out who reported you for something, and who reported you isn't relevant. If your ticket is just asking to find out who it was, I wouldn't expect a response to that.

Darrkin, getting two warnings mailed was a mistake, it should have been just one. Apparently someone doesn't appreciate being told the upcoming events everyday, but one chat line in one screenshot is not spam, and that is being communicated to the support team. Hope that helps clear things up for you, and hopefully it prevents similar warnings for you and others in the future.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I don't care about the who, I know for a fact that i have Never spammed anything ever And that this "Warning" is B S in that respect

regardless if its 1 or 2 warnings the mere fact that someone targeted me for spam when my server all were surprised someone actually reported me for spamming in the first place
          and as you and i and others know sharing events from oceanic to "your severtime zone" server is not doing something wrong.

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
            I don't care about the who, I know for a fact that i have Never spammed anything ever And that this "Warning" is B S in that respect

regardless if its 1 or 2 warnings the mere fact that someone targeted me for spam when my server all were surprised someone actually reported me for spamming in the first place
            and as you and i and others know sharing events from oceanic to "your severtime zone" server is not doing something wrong.
            The bit about finding out who was directed toward zeppe, indicated by the quote above that line.

I was explaining why you got 2 warnings mailed - it should only have been one, that was an error when sending the warning, that you shouldn't have been sent in the first place.

Mentioning upcoming events in and of itself is in no way against the rules. Your warning was based on the report saying you were spamming this information, when in reality, the person who reported you is probably just annoyed that it happens every day, which doesn't make it spam, nor is it something you should have been warned for, especially with the provided evidence not supporting a claim of spam. The rest is all internal, and being handled appropriately. Allow me to apologize on behalf of support for the confusion and trouble they have caused you.

Comment

Thank you very much Memory for looking into this and settling this for me in a very quick manner.

Receiving in the first place was a total shocker and i was rather upset that it happened or that someone would even say that i have spammed since i make sure that people in my own guild do not spam in any channels including in guild chat even.

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
              Arise ☾☾
              Loki
              Goddes of Prosperity
              Hecate
              Zeus
              Poseidon
              Venus

Comment

Darrkin, hope all will be settled, mate. I, too, am one of those who don't say very much in world chat and (since I run my own ship) I hardly say very much in guild unless it was for a video reporting session of an anomaly in detail. Maybe in a week, I will get to say 1 or 2 things. I often tend to all of my units in doing their stuff and am really busy in the real life where I am pretty much "on call" at a moment's notice.

Every month, I had always braced for impact as I picked Thursdays of the Mahra/Sepulcrum event week to fully empty each unit's worth of event trinklets through Lucky Exchange; sometimes feeling like I am going through 300 rounds a minute since I am pressing a number button to enter "30"/"29" (max allowed) and clicking the field and button rapidly. Especially, if I am running 5 (per allowed) in a dive that I access one after the other as they are done. But, I had meaning to talk about that bit to the developers since those who either spend or managed to get a massive amount of trinklets to be exchange can get annoying for the rest of the players.

But that's for another day and time. Now, we're just hoping this situation gets settled.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

lol i heard it all now r2 sending warnings by pm cuz some 1 posted events thats due next day lmao wat going to be next warning for blowing ur nose while in a mpd lol

what r2 must do is list the events earlier like they used to do when game first started then ppl wont go searching for the events by going to other sites or other platforms whos 6 hrs ahead of other timezones

then ppl wont get warnings for spamming the chats of upcomming events

or get ur mentors to post the upcomming events on their visits to their server jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    lol i heard it all now r2 sending warnings by pm cuz some 1 posted events thats due next day lmao wat going to be next warning for blowing ur nose while in a mpd lol

what r2 must do is list the events earlier like they used to do when game first started then ppl wont go searching for the events by going to other sites or other platforms whos 6 hrs ahead of other timezones

then ppl wont get warnings for spamming the chats of upcomming events

or get ur mentors to post the upcomming events on their visits to their server jobs
                    It wasn't a warning just for talking about upcoming events, it was for "spam", even though there was no spam.

When I brought this issue up with R2, I did mention that it wouldn't even be needed if I was allowed to post the events prior to them going live on Oceanic servers, but they aren't budging on the 'no earlier than 9pm eastern' rule.

Mentors don't know the upcoming events until they go live on oceanic servers.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      It wasn't a warning just for talking about upcoming events, it was for "spam", even though there was no spam.

When I brought this issue up with R2, I did mention that it wouldn't even be needed if I was allowed to post the events prior to them going live on Oceanic servers, but they aren't budging on the 'no earlier than 9pm eastern' rule.

Mentors don't know the upcoming events until they go live on oceanic servers.
                      so why post them if we can all see them if we goto oceanic servers its defeating the object and wasting ur time posting them in forums

you say u post at 9 p.m eastern time which is far too late for ppl on euro servers we goto oceanic at 17.00 p.m euro time 6 hrs before next day server reset and see them

so at least ask the r2 devs to post same time the events are shown in oceanic servers or not post them in forums at all as we can all visit a oceanic server to see wats new

Comment

That's what lag is for! I think too many people were blowing their noses and we're paying for it, LOL.

Granted, I haven't play an Oceanic Server, and probably won't have interest considering it's a long stretch in event times and real time (local), but folks can't really be punished just because they have taken a look in a different region where the events are shown before time. At least they haven't relied upon that one site or some other doodad to get knowledge of such.

Sometimes, I had to log into an Eastern Server (at their reset) just to see what clothing is out prior to coming on the forums and going into my Western Server to get on with my day.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                        X