No announcement yet.

Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/27 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/27 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 27th of April at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 07:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which a guild would receive no Imperial War rewards when it was matched with a guild that had been disbanded.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 04-26-2017, 08:28 PM.

Snore. And yet, the major problems remain.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Snore. And yet, the major problems remain.
      alot of problems remain after maintenance even the bugs thats posted day after day remain but doesnt seem to be touched in any maintenance all they think about is ur cash and ways to get it from you

Comment

This is one of a few implements that were introduced as the reason why I no longer play WarTunes, I thought initially that Imperial War was a fantastic way to broaden the field, but I was wrong, this implementation in my opinion did more harm for me then the increased rewards gave. Yeah I do miss playing this game to this day, but I have to realize that the way the game is heading is increasing the advantages for those who can or spend, on this game, there is no way now that the type of players such as me who can spend $20 a month (and I must state not every month I can spend even this much) will never be able to be competitive to those who are able to spend double or even more then players such as myself and so many others. Its truly sad that if you can't spend at least $50 at least 3 or 4 times a week. Yeah I know I am gonna get a lot of people who will say they do not do this, and maybe 2% of them is being truthful in saying that, but like I said I can't see myself staying in a game, when it appears perfect sense to me, that WarTunes does care for "ALL" their players, but saying you care somehow doesn't translate in how more difficult it is for those of us who use to play on a daily basis, I wish nothing but good and prosperity for R2 Games and especially WarTunes, I do still love the game and miss it, but being totally honest with myself, I can not nor will not put the stress and sense of no matter how hard I work at trying to get stronger and more successful player, I will not be able to be as competitive that this game needs me to be.

Comment

alot of problems remain after maintenance even the bugs thats posted day after day remain but doesnt seem to be touched in any maintenance all they think about is ur cash and ways to get it from you
          Most of my maint notes would be like dissertations; but this time it was just a simple text and phrase as I had lost all hope in thinking something big to be fixed will come out of such. (And, sometimes I wonder what they are doing over there for the rest of the week, if not the month).

As long as the devs and promoters are coining the "one size fits all" methodology, there will be no player enjoyment. Countless suggestions have been made on how to really balance the game, but they are not hearing of it. I've stopped doing some PVP because nothing's truly matched (I either get Cliffords or I get puppies, never the dogs that I can spar with for a good minute or two). I am not going to spend just because I want to be competitive as that is like I have to buy a Ferrari if I want to race when I could race in a circuit that has all Impalas or cars closest enough.

If it's not that, it's the performance anomalies (you would think the amount of people who spend, the developers would go ahead and fix all these problems) that often get to me.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X