Lucky Exchange: Sophisticated Sylph I-II-III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Exchange: Sophisticated Sylph I-II-III

As I went on my merry way, I managed to open up the Lucky Exchange (still call it "Malice") and found 3 new tabs that caught interest. Somehow, I had a feeling that my question of finding Advanced materials has been answered, but I want to be sure in asking the following:
    • Is this going to be a permanent thing from now on?
    • If so, how often will this happen? Weekly? Every 2 Weeks? Every 4?
    As I looked further into the tabs, each one has its own counter and rewards...

Sophisticated Sylph I - Freya/Frigga
    • Blessings Counter: 200
    • Random Rewards*: Freya Seal (Legendary), Advanced Sepulcrum x 100, Advanced Sepulcrum x 10, Advanced Mahra x 100, Advanced Mahra x 10, Gold x 500,000, Frigga Seal (Legendary)
    • Chance Rewards*: Event Trinklet (Current**) x 10, Fusion Chi x 1, Fusion Chi x 2, Fusion Chi x 3
    • Rare Rewards*: Freya Seal (Legendary), Event Trinklet (Current**) x 10, Fusion Chi x 1, Fusion Chi x 2, Fusion Chi x 3
    Sophisticated Sylph II - Tyre/Thor
    • Blessings Counter: 200
    • Random Rewards*: Tyre Seal (Legendary), Advanced Sepulcrum x 100, Advanced Sepulcrum x 10, Advanced Mahra x 100, Advanced Mahra x 10, Gold x 500,000, Thor Seal (Legendary)
    • Chance Rewards*: Event Trinklet (Current**) x 10, Fusion Chi x 1, Fusion Chi x 2, Fusion Chi x 3
    • Rare Rewards*: Tyre Seal (Legendary), Event Trinklet (Current**) x 10, Fusion Chi x 1, Fusion Chi x 2, Fusion Chi x 3
    Sophisticated Sylph III - Loki/Odin
    • Blessings Counter: 500
    • Random Rewards*: Loki Seal (Legendary), Advanced Sepulcrum x 100, Advanced Sepulcrum x 10, Advanced Mahra x 100, Advanced Mahra x 10, Gold x 500,000, Odin Seal (Legendary)
    • Rare Rewards*: Loki Seal (Legendary), Event Trinklet (Current**) x 10, Fusion Chi x 1, Fusion Chi x 2, Fusion Chi x 3
    Notes
    • *-Per Event Trinklet used in Lucky Exchange it gives one of the following rewards; sometimes will give an extra reward (chance) as well; once the "Blessings Counter" reached the max number, a rare reward is given.
    • **-Current only refers to the event trinklet that is being handed out to exchange within lucky exchange (e.g., God's Instruction II).
    My Take On Such
    • While the malicious Lucky Exchange is accepting trinklets into these new tabs, I am not one that will get the best rewards (cough, sylphs) as I have a gut feeling it will keep giving me other rewards when I do use for them.
    • One thing I do like is that the fact I can feed 200 (or 500 if I am feeling froggy) at a time instead of the 30 that could give me carpal tunnel as I manage to grab at most 500-900+ trinklets per unit (remember, I got 10 rolling about) during certain events.
    • The other thing I might like (and when the mentors, moderators, or even the developers; yeah right on the developers bit, moderators and mentors are doing their jobs; answer those two questions I have listed) is it's going to be the next source of obtaining Advanced Sepulcrum and Advanced Mahra to further my sylphs to red maxed models (honestly, I was going to go with doing the merge on First Evo, but I had to think on what will become of the ones that is on the Second Evo, so I am going to be glad for this if this becomes the "norm").
    • This is also a new way of obtaining those Fusion Chis for those who are falling a bit behind in collecting.
    Again, I am hoping this is one that will stay and will get player focus; but you never know, right?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

They tease us with seals that are so incredibly rare to get and the chi they hand out is shockingly low. The adv materials are nice, but DON'T expect a seal, even if you use hundreds of boxes.

Comment

Even if the odds are low it's not impossible. A few on my server have gotten Tyre and Freya, including myself.

The chi drop was also quite generous and I am just 57 away from 1000 on that to make the other merge sylph that I wanted.

It's not impossible, and it's your choice how you spend your items. This and the last set, I have spend my event items on pushing to get these merged sylphs aquired and ready to pump to the next level.

And Meikura001, it would be nice if these came often, we don't know though when or how long they will be around. Since the game is moving into a need to have merged sylphs, it may be more common place in the future.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

i used 2 times and got Freya seal so if lucky can get lol

Comment

Originally posted by gongola View Post
          So you got one with only 2 event items? Amazing and congratulations!

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

i redeem 200 ox n got tyre seal but than i wasted 16k bb for 2 skill which i save almost 60k to get a merge syhpl now i have to resave
            Click image for larger version

Name:	tyre seal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	802.0 KB
ID:	1729665

i am truly the god of no casher hahaha

Comment

They tease us with seals that are so incredibly rare to get and the chi they hand out is shockingly low. The adv materials are nice, but DON'T expect a seal, even if you use hundreds of boxes.
              That's why I always call it "malice" when it comes to anything being "lucky"; I won't expect the highest of rewards as I know it will be something out of a blue moon if I managed to get. In the regular one, I do not think of the clothing items to get but of the clothing shards mostly; the other rewards within are okay (even though I wish they put forth more different flames as it takes months to get a decent amount in archaeology), but my mind's always on the shards to be used in future set exchanges. If this type of exchange becomes the "norm" (as we hope to see more of it), it'll be my advanced materials mine (even though I will have to work out something between gathering them and clothing shards in the future) as right now the only sources (from my point of view) for such is through imperial war shop, daily login retrievals (via mail), and sometimes the Rave Event (guild). The advanced mahra is what I need most of since they went about and combined the two into the Mahra event that only gives out Mahra in return.

Even if the odds are low it's not impossible. A few on my server have gotten Tyre and Freya, including myself.
              Good for you and your server. I have yet to try this out; maybe I will on Thursday after I collected all my event trinklets to spend (will be lower than 200 considering that the only beneficial event, to me, is the mount training event at 49 event trinklets a day for spending 3000 whips; I wish the training of magic mounts would count as I have a feeling there are those out there who might have already maxed out their mount training regimen) to see what my numbers will be.

And Meikura001, it would be nice if these came often, we don't know though when or how long they will be around. Since the game is moving into a need to have merged sylphs, it may be more common place in the future.
              Well, I am hoping it will be as it looks pretty good (and considering I am in need mainly of advanced materials) and it could be something I can use once I balance out the clothing shards vs advanced materials bit. I guess we won't truly know until we get a definitive answer, either by a higher up that could help us or finding out for ourselves in timing such. Another thing I do like that I probably didn't mention in my first post is that one can use the current event trinklets for such; no need to have a completely different set like the mount one.

If by what you say is true, then my hat's off to you on getting such with such a low number of trinklets. Congrats. I hardly hold my breath though as I know it's malicious enough just by staring at it.

i am truly the god of no casher hahaha
              I don't cash, either. I was going to do the bit long ago, but since 5.1 came into play with the performance anomalies (er, problems), I just didn't think it would be wise for me to spend. It would have been the most expensive bit on my end considering it would be 10 accounts I would be cashing for (I was a military man so uniformity is always key for me). But as long as the devs keep making excuses in dodging to fix the real problems, I guess I can find other ways in spending money (or saving).

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                • Is this going to be a permanent thing from now on?
                • If so, how often will this happen? Weekly? Every 2 Weeks? Every 4?
                Maybe not just like this event, we had it only once...

Click image for larger version

Name:	br imp.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1729666
                Guild: <Suicides>
                Nick: NoCash
                BR: 26kk+
                Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife11122015 View Post
                  There have been additional addon Lucky Exchange items this month. Since they are a new thing in Lucky Exhcnage, we can hope that there are more in the future for those not pursuing clothing or beast souls only.
                  Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-26-2017, 01:18 PM.

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

True, but I am hoping it will become the norm, as for me it's an advanced materials mine if anything, and yes I do need the advanced stuff to get my orange second evos to red so I can do a merge on them (Odin will be the first).

There have been additional addon Lucky Exchange items this month. Since they are a new thing in Lucky Exhcnage, we can hope that there are more in the future for those not pursuing clothing or beast souls only.
                    I hardly go for beast souls as I am dead set on the type of mounts I wanted and plus, every month or less, I would get around 240 for the week that is being saved up (40+80+120) for a mount I might not have (roll on the full mount shop where we don't have to wait weekly or spend 1999 balens to refresh). My main focus for Lucky (Malice) Exchange is for Clothing Shards to be saved for the clothing I do want. The extra stuff does help, but I am already working on my 3rd stack of livestock when it comes to gold (LOL).

Comment

Lol love it always when luck is need in a game i spent 300 Euro the past days only to do this Lucky exchange and as always they give me near 300 Euro of Gold some low amount of chi adv mah and spec.But no seal or enough stuff to upgrade 1 of my sylphs at least 1 level.

Comment

Geez Louise. Now, that's what I call malicious.

Comment

i must be well lucky i got a odin aswell as Freya lol

Comment

Time will tell for me when I start using them tomorrow after maintenance (final day of the Mount Training Event). I have 10 that I will be testing the "rolls" on (can only dive 5 at a time) and will start to compile some kind of data, even though I know it might not be accurate since one day you might be lucky and the next you feel like the world has turned its back on you. I won't get 200 each since the only event for this weekly trinklet of benefit (for me) is the Mount Training Event, so I won't be able to see what I get at the very end of such, but at least I can annotate the items and the frequency of such (if ever) to get some kind of bead on it (and whether or not shall I continue to use it in future events).

Comment

This is one of the best things i have seen in a long wile. Not only you have the chance to get a nice sylph (and people do get them often) but also the adv. sylph stuff you get is awesome. I am still saving up all the chi's i can get my hands on and i don't care if it takes another 2 months to get it. This game isn't about quick wins.

That said, after maintenance i'll try my luck again. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X