Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

DS bug or?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS bug or?

In every level these two players had a room some of which they are not even supposed to be able to enter!?!
    How and why is this possible and need I say how extremely annoying it is.
    Attached Files

Since the recent update, it is allowing players to join locked dungeons. However the reward for that player would be for the level they are on. There is no bug.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
      Since the recent update, it is allowing players to join locked dungeons. However the reward for that player would be for the level they are on. There is no bug.
      I can't join any of the levels above my char level. Is that feature only applicable through the invitation link?

Comment

Originally posted by Nillan73 View Post
        I can't join any of the levels above my char level. Is that feature only applicable through the invitation link?
        You can only join a room created by players with DS higher lvl than your unlock lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieAsh View Post
          You can only join a room created by players with DS higher lvl than your unlock lvl.
          Then how do you explain this? I clicked the link to help my guildie with 3 - 1 and I can't enter because of my level!
          Attached Files

Comment

Then how do you explain this? I clicked the link to help my guildie with 3 - 1 and I can't enter because of my level!
            The rally call or the invite in guild or world chat does not work as should have been intended by the recent update, but jumping in any level using quick join button can let u join in any DS lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieAsh View Post
              The rally call or the invite in guild or world chat does not work as should have been intended by the recent update, but jumping in any level using quick join button can let u join in any DS lvl.
              So when using quick join you don't always end up in that level of choice but one must look before clicking ready and enter?

Comment

So when using quick join you don't always end up in that level of choice but one must look before clicking ready and enter?
                Yes check the level of the leader your joining in.

Comment

Working...
                X