New Flavors of Merged Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flavors of Merged Sylphs

Don't know if there will be an expansion to the roster of merged sylphs or not, but it probably won't hurt to suggest a few Physical/Magic mixes I had in mind:
    • Fire/Water Merged Sylph
    • Fire/Light Merged Sylph
    • Wind/Electro Merged Sylph
    • Wind/Light Merged Sylph
    • Dark/Water Merged Sylph
    • Dark/Electro Merged Sylph
    Personally, I would love to see either a Dark+Water Sylph or a Dark+Electro Sylph. What does everyone else think?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

i want new element ... earth ^^
    against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Don't know if there will be an expansion to the roster of merged sylphs or not, but it probably won't hurt to suggest a few Physical/Magic mixes I had in mind:
      • Fire/Water Merged Sylph
      • Fire/Light Merged Sylph
      • Wind/Electro Merged Sylph
      • Wind/Light Merged Sylph
      • Dark/Water Merged Sylph
      • Dark/Electro Merged Sylph
      Personally, I would love to see either a Dark+Water Sylph or a Dark+Electro Sylph. What does everyone else think?
      I think you left out, the one that I'd like to see, Dark + Fire.

A good combo of AOE and devestating single attacks, would be cool.

Was trying to think of a name for it, will try a bit more and follow up.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Oh, I just did a Phys + Magi combo on each one. Don't know if they will ever do Phys + Phys ones as not only I would like to see one that you have mentioned but of other Phys + Phys ones as well.

Comment

A sylph of dark n fire would be nice.. can call it Nyx ,
          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Greetings folks, continuing the post i wanna share with you guys my set of ideas about this interesting topic in the following order:

2-Sylph Fusions

Some of them are based in the egyptian mythology and the world mythology alongside, here are them

Water & Dark (using an item that i call “medal of water & dark”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Anubis” and the tier 5 for another called “Sett”. Both having skills which deals poison damage each turn by certain percentages in similar manner that some skills of the wind ranger eudaemon, yet bieng more accumulative.

Fire & Light (using an item that i call “medal of fire & light”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Horus” and the tier 5 for another called “Ra”. Both having skills which increase the casting speed after dealing damage each turn by certain percentages.

Wind & Electro (using an item that i call “medal of wind & electro”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Sphynx” and the tier 5 for another called “Isis”. Both having skills which draing lots of hp by certain percentages from targets after dealing damage each turn, in similar manner that some skills of the blood demon and the sanctuary hunter eudaemon, yet being continuous.

Electro & Dark (using an item that i call “relic of electro & dark”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Ravenant” and the tier 5 for another called “Reaper”. Both having skills which reflect lots of damage taken each turn by certain percentages in similar manner that some skills of the frost panther lord eudaemon and the knight class' reverse damage , yet bieng more accumulative.

Wind & Light (using an item that i call “relic of wind & light”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Dryad” and the tier 5 for another called “Alraune”. Both having skills which cast randoms buffs (for single and multiple targets alike) each turn by certain percentages in similar manner that several skills of almost all current in-game chararcters, yet bieng more accumulative in time.

Fire & Water (using an item that i call “relic of fire & water”), here are 2 possibilities alike (be free to feedback me to tell your favorite choices); the tier 4 will go alike for sylphs called “Zephyr”/”Hulk” and the tier 5 for another ones called “Pegasus”/”Golem”. All of them having skills which absolutely deal damage to all enemy party ,i.e. The will only use AoE skills. Yeah!!

3-Sylph Fusions

These ones are a special suggestions of myself what i'd like to see in a future.

Physical-Based Fusion / Fire + Wind + Dark (using a set of items that i call “sulphurical potion” from fire type, “tempestouos essence” from wind type, “cursed blood” from dark type, “hell core” of dark type and a general item called “primeval chaos”), giving as result a special sylph called “Phantasm of Doom” which special attribute is being entirely inmune to all physical damage skills.

Magical-Based Fusion / Water + electro + Light (using a set of items that i call “permafrost gem” from water type, “sparkle soup” from electro type, “seraphic tears” from light type, “helaven core” of light type and a general item called “primeval chaos”), giving as result a special sylph called “Albion” which special attribute is being entirely inmune to all magical damage skills

Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
            Server= S31 US East
            Class = Knight
            Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
            Server = US East Server 31
            Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
            Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Wow, someone's been doing their homework a bit further. Me likey very much.

Comment

Agreed, maybe they will use the "Willpowers" to make suchcreatures in the game.

I like your thoughts here, we can hope and pray, let us save our fusion chi!
                "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

this would've been fun or the idea when they first annouced merged sylphs.

assuming that Wartunes China doesn't have, we probably wont see it here for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                  X