No announcement yet.

did not recive xtals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team has informed me that it is a technical issue restricted to S3 players who used Xsolla or PayPal. The pending orders have been forwarded to IT to be resolved.

Comment

lol do they use 1 whole day to give us the xtals?
      its 2 days ago i recharged still 0 lmao bet i cud do a better job then r2 IT

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
        lol do they use 1 whole day to give us the xtals?
        its 2 days ago i recharged still 0 lmao bet i cud do a better job then r2 IT
        If you believe that to be the case, you would already understand that IT's first step would be to pinpoint and correct the issue that's causing the held transactions as to prevent a continued onset of held orders. Only thereafter would pending purchases be manually confirmed and sent.

It would be counterproductive to perform these steps in the reverse order, wouldn't you say?
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Xsolla is an absolute joke anyway. There is always a problem with them people ive been online with their techs as much as I'm online playing the damn game. Xsolla is as useless as R2 its pretty coincidental that they are partnered they are both moronic companies.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

lol 3 days still dident got my xtal haha... even the smallest thing r2 use forever to do, lazy ppl

Comment

I have checked in with the team and they stated that IT is still working on it.

Comment

sooo 4 days now clock ticking tick tick. lmao.

Comment

It seems the issue will not be fixed until tomorrow at the earliest. That being said, tomorrow is only a half work day, so we'll see.

Comment

Many thanks on the update Reverie. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
                      Many thanks on the update Reverie. Much appreciated.
                      Anytime. ^^

Comment

as ive sed b4, i rly feel for the mods, they get all the **** from the players and cant do much but take it cos its the devs lol

Comment

UPDATE: My crystals arrived today along with the packs. Thanks again Reverie. - Just checked with all parties involved and everyone has received their crystals as well.
                          Last edited by Slayor28; 05-02-2017, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
                            UPDATE: My crystals arrived today along with the packs. Thanks again Reverie. - Just checked with all parties involved and everyone has received their crystals as well.
                            Thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
                            X