• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did not recive xtals

lol took my money and dident get the xtals

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
    lol took my money and dident get the xtals
    Please post screenshot on this. Also send ticket Because I just did first purchase on my other toon it worked for me.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2017, 06:45 AM. Reason: Forum broke.
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

you know ticket never helps .. they never do anything anyway guess the money is gone and will never get the xtals

Click image for larger version

Name:	kdfgnfb.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1729670

see ... and they xtals dident get into my account lol
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2017, 06:46 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]174145[/ATTACH]

see ... and they xtals dident get into my account lol
        Have you try to relog ur toon?

Comment

*** r2 and stupid me for even given them money. yea just did 0 xtals

Comment

*** r2 and stupid me for even given them money. yea just did 0 xtals
            Just Send ticket, I hope the Mods sees this one also.

you know ticket never helps .. they never do anything anyway guess the money is gone and will never get the xtals
            Takes time for them to solve it sometimes. But never lose hope though. Wait when mods read this one they will help.
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2017, 06:46 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

nah they wont, they are useless like rest of the r2

Comment

File a ticket here: http://www.r2games.com/support/. If you do not receive a response in 24 hours, shoot a PM my way containing the e-mail address used to submit your case. Unless you don't think that would be of any help, then you can opt to sit and twiddle your fingers.
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

i have done as u said, now lets see if i get them lol

xsolla or something are bugged, me,my husband and final dident get our xtals. FIX THIS!
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2017, 07:50 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Reverie. Can you forward this on to the CRMs. There seems to be some issue on Server 3 (Heavenly Isle) Crystal Saga 2. Upon recharging using xsolla it accepts our payments however, we do not receive out crystals. I have personally recharged today and as of yet still haven't received my recharge amount. I will of course be filing a ticket and I will message you privately in due course with the ticket details, however if you don't mind just poking the CRMs in the meantime so that they can double check their end it would be very much appreciated. Hopefully this way we can get it sorted out as quickly and as efficiently as we can... makes everyone happy then lol. ^_^

Comment

i also didnt get my xtals.
                      im aware that ur just the messenger and ur getting all of the aggro, but please understand the complete lack of customer care form r2
                      makes people pretty upset. their company plan is so bad, not only do they not communicate at all with their player base, they dont even communicate
                      between the different sectors within r2.
                      im fully aware ur hands are tied but with the lack of threat for not doing their jobs, ppl r only going to get angrier over time

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
                        Reverie. Can you forward this on to the CRMs. There seems to be some issue on Server 3 (Heavenly Isle) Crystal Saga 2. Upon recharging using xsolla it accepts our payments however, we do not receive out crystals. I have personally recharged today and as of yet still haven't received my recharge amount. I will of course be filing a ticket and I will message you privately in due course with the ticket details, however if you don't mind just poking the CRMs in the meantime so that they can double check their end it would be very much appreciated. Hopefully this way we can get it sorted out as quickly and as efficiently as we can... makes everyone happy then lol. ^_^
                        Certainly. If I receive any information from the team about the status of Xsolla payments, I will let you know.

In the meantime, anyone having such troubles should file a ticket and follow-up with a PM containing the e-mail address used to submit your case if a support member has not responded in 24 hours.

Comment

well now i know why everything i buy from china is ruined lmao
                          i wud like to punch r2 leaders in the face

over 24hours still dident get my xtals, nither the others in my serv. just *** you all r2.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2017, 01:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Public Service Announcement to anyone seeking a ticket forward: Your ticket cannot be forwarded if you do not provide a moderator with information to forward (I.E. your e-mail). The longer it takes to provide such information, the longer the delay.

Comment

whatever just take the 5 dollars and buy urself some chips lool bet its needed cuz r2 arent getting anymore xD

Comment

Working...
                              X