[Patch Notes] 4/27 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sabern View Post
    Changed maintenance which they now shut down at any time wan they do not want to keep habits on time.
    Do not need to play then? If they do not meet times.
    Please keep in mind that there is not and has never been a set day and time for weekly maintenance, as routine as we now expect it to be. It is solely up to the devs' discretion when it is to happen and if a change is necessary, it can't be helped. Do note that the announcement itself does instruct players to keep an eye out for updates/changes regarding such.

Comment

Reverie plese don't defend people who are undefendable. A blind man who never gamed in his life could play this game for 2 weeks and see how god flipping awful this development team is. But now we see why the china don't make cars because they cant even make a game that isn't falling apart at the seems. Give it to a damn USA or Japanese company. Hell give give it to a team of coma patients they could do just as much as R2 does anymore lol.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        Reverie plese don't defend people who are undefendable. A blind man who never gamed in his life could play this game for 2 weeks and see how god flipping awful this development team is. But now we see why the china don't make cars because they cant even make a game that isn't falling apart at the seems. Give it to a damn USA or Japanese company. Hell give give it to a team of coma patients they could do just as much as R2 does anymore lol.
        Realize that moderators are buffers between the two parties (R2 v. players), and we justly state facts from either side.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of R2, but at the end of the day, realize that yourself and others are still very much here in spite of. Just food for thought.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

whos here lol? all servers are dead. in my server s3 theres me,my husband and 2 others. us 4 EVERYDAY rest are bots from mall.
          so tell me WHOS HERE? rest of servers are same like 3-4 ppl, and whys that? cuz r2 ruined the game.
          you cant make a CS2 when you dont make anything new there, u just copy paste old cs1 events over and over. most players are fedd up with ur ***.

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
            whos here lol? all servers are dead. in my server s3 theres me,my husband and 2 others. us 4 EVERYDAY rest are bots from mall.
            so tell me WHOS HERE? rest of servers are same like 3-4 ppl, and whys that? cuz r2 ruined the game.
            you cant make a CS2 when you dont make anything new there, u just copy paste old cs1 events over and over. most players are fedd up with ur ***.
            You're still here in spite of your dissatisfaction, are you not?
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Yeah most of us who are still here are here cause we have real serious money invested. I guess u expect us to believe u would spend a ton of money and just delete the game right?? Do you actually play the game Reverie and if you do would u happen to be on S1.

Don't u think we would leave if we could get all the xtals we bought transferred to a different game. Don't get me wrong I love Crystal Saga. Its just that R2 is a piece of garbage company running it. Id love to have all my stuff transferred to CS1 and play in an established community. However when we decided to play cs2 we didn't know the trash at R2 were the biggest group of incompetents on the planet. They are money grubbing leeches who do nothing for their customers. they cant even fix a bug without a screenshot because they are too stupid too hire translators. How hard is it to fix the Hellstorm 1st place bug that has been an issue for a month now lol. Anyone who tries to defend these clowns only loses credibility for themselves.
              Last edited by briansid1981; 04-28-2017, 12:09 PM.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

lol they cant even fix the celesky bug sett whos savior.
                and DE still drop only in src LOL
                ew and g mut drop in celesky normal/hard not nm ( *** ? )
                and why dont release divine wings ???
                give ur more stuff to do omfg

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                  Yeah most of us who are still here are here cause we have real serious money invested. I guess u expect us to believe u would spend a ton of money and just delete the game right?? Do you actually play the game Reverie and if you do would u happen to be on S1.
                  I am a casual player and certainly not on S1, neither would I ever want to for obvious reasons.

Your reasoning for not leaving is a personal choice; "investments" have nothing to do with why anyone in general would not have skipped out after realizing R2's state of affairs. Just a little insight, I "invested" (although I personally prefer the term 'wasted') thousands on CS and left after realizing the rut it's in. Give it some time, you'll [hopefully] catch on too.

Comment

is there a game r2 host that is actually cared about. i love the friends i play with here and a lot of them cant come play the proper MMO's and mobas i play. so its a great place to chill with em, but surely theres gotta be a game we can play thats supported by r2. whether it be flavour of the month newest release or highest popularity and therefore cash return?

Comment

I see that the events had already concluded today. Will there be a maintenance pushing through later at 4 AM EST?
                      Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
                        I see that the events had already concluded today. Will there be a maintenance pushing through later at 4 AM EST?
                        I will ask the team about maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          I will ask the team about maintenance.
                          Thanks, Reverie. Please keep us posted.
                          Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
                            Thanks, Reverie. Please keep us posted.
                            The announcement has been posted: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....68#post1587268

Comment

Working...
                            X