Imperial War Changed After Season Started

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial War Changed After Season Started

So I noticed from Week 1 to Week 2 the change in guilds listed in Imperial War.

Most guilds on our cross server cluster range up to 1.3-1.5 Billion, however when you see a guild with over 2 Billion show up overnight, then you know R2 did something.

Week 1 of Imperial Wars Ranking was Headlined by the following guilds as top 3
    1. Outlanders 1.4 Billion Guild BR
    2. Champions 1.3 Billion Guild BR
    3. Darkness 1.2 Billion Guild BR

As of Week 2
    This is when R2 decided to pull certain servers and guilds out of a competition that had already started
    ZardOz R2Games-S364
    queeniBee Kabam-S33

This was also noted and confirmed easily by Venus War when Zardoz's team was a no show.
    And if anyone knows Zardoz he doesn't miss events.

Twlight Guild with 2.1 Billion Guild Strength entered Week 2 of an already started Imperial War, Venus War, Ares, Athena...
    1. They have 8 players in top 100
    2. Guild BR of 700Million more than the next guild
    3. Is a guild composed of Aeria Games server + Wartunes Servers merged 3-5 times
    4. Has higher # of participants because of all the server merges.
    5. Along with their entry to this cross server rankings, guilds like Blades and Furion also joined and inflated CS BR making Titan Temple more difficult for 10-16m BR players.

By doing so anyone that had trouble with Titan Temple, which is based on Top 100 players to make the teams. Saw an inflation or rise in BR because R2 raised the cap.
    The new 8 players from Twlight, and the 4-5 from Blades and Furion pushed others down or out of the rankings.

You may say they server changes we're swaps, but they were not 1-1. Out of Queenibee and Zardoz, there were maybe 4-5 of them in total in the CS rankings.

Back to the Imperial War point. With this change that R2 implemented after IW session has already started, gives Twlight guild an automatic win.
    There is no guild within IW that has all those mergers, and 8 players ranked in top 100, and other players probably ranked in 101-200 easily.

R2 might call this friendly competition, but we all know this is R2 trying to convince the other servers and guilds to spend up.
    While clearly R2 has made Twlight it's favorite. Click image for larger version

Name:	04012017 CS guild br top 32.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	303.3 KB
ID:	1791070Click image for larger version

Name:	04272017 CS ranking.jpg
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	1791071

Moves like this by R2 just discourages more players since there is no balance of competition.

Anyone can check back on this thread, and will see Twlight finishing in 1st place in 10 weeks.
    Attached Files

Imperial War Changed After Season Started

I've noticed that R2 has been making on the fly changes to Outland Contests and now Imperial Wars, where you'll see guilds that dont belong in OC from Cross Server group end up being a part of the OC contest.
    While also swapping guilds in and out of Imperial Wars after the session has already started.

If they believe this is ways to increase competition and spending they are wrong.
    1. Kabam S33 and R2Games- S364 were removed shortly after 4/1
    2. One week later, a consolidated group composing of Aeriagames, Wartune-11,22, Kongregate S3 were added.

They added Twlight, Furion, and Blades guild into the cross server cluster.

A. Titan Temple
    The ripple effect of this is that there are 10-15 players players (8 from Twlight guild) that are in the top 100 Cross Server BR ranking.
    As many of you know Titan Temple resource uses players from top 100 to populate competition. With the influx of more players than were removed from the top 100 when Kabam S33/R2-S364 were removed, this raised the BR cap.
    This in turn makes it even harder for 12-16m BR players to do the event.

B. Imperial War
    The effect of this is that no guild has had the merges that Twlight guild has had.
    They have all of Aeriagames (PST servers) combined + Wartune 11+20+6 others, etc.
    Twlight guild is listed over 2.1 Billion.
    The closes guild is Outlanders is over 1.4 Billion

If the difference is 700 Million divided by 25M BR players, thats is still a difference of 28 players.
    For any guild to have 28 players who are ~25M BR would be very fortunate.

As a result of this server swapping that R2 did. They basically gave Imperial War to Twlight guild.
    • This makes the event pointless since R2 is manipulating the guilds that joined the server even after the IW session has started.
    • R2 needs to balance other servers since the server that holds Twlight would equal two server merges.

There has been posts already regarding IW being a pointless event, putting in a stacked guild like Twlight just emphasis the flaws.

This is probably one of many reasons why many of our friends are no longer playing wartunes.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	04012017 CS guild br top 32.jpg
Size:	303.3 KB
ID:	1729673

As you can see clearly the top guilds changed over the past few weeks.
      Twlight Furion Blades were added around 4/08

Click image for larger version

Name:	04272017 CS ranking.jpg
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	1729674

There is no guild that can make up a 700Million BR gap, without another merge or would have to consolidate all their guilds from the server into 1 guild.

Also as you can also with with Outland Contest, if you had a guild partner there the first week, and then no longer there, its possible that your partner guild was moved by R2.
      Leaving you in a crippling situation.

Comment

What's laughable is that a guild with 90m br+ on us was matched with my guild the first week. There are about 6 guilds between us in br. Not sure how that happened. Tanking, most likely. Maybe the way to counter this is that if you are in a guild that signs up for IW, if you switch guilds you get half rewards. New players aren't penalized since they weren't in a guild. But I'm sure cashers/whales will find new ways to quasi-cheat. From guild stacking to tanking... As for tanking, maybe a guild's br should be the highest level it was in the previous month (30 days).

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
          What's laughable is that a guild with 90m br+ on us was matched with my guild the first week. There are about 6 guilds between us in br. Not sure how that happened. Tanking, most likely. Maybe the way to counter this is that if you are in a guild that signs up for IW, if you switch guilds you get half rewards. New players aren't penalized since they weren't in a guild. But I'm sure cashers/whales will find new ways to quasi-cheat. From guild stacking to tanking... As for tanking, maybe a guild's br should be the highest level it was in the previous month (30 days).
          Even if you nerf or drop your battlerating for imperial war registration, you might get easier matches in the beginning, however your wins will catch up to you, and you'll catch a tougher guild.

What R2 did above was Twlight guild was never in the fight in imperial war week1. R2 did a running guild-server swap as noted above.

So what R2 did was introduce a 2.1Billion guild into an imperial war session and other cross server events that started.
          Its not Twlight's fault they got thrown into this cross server grouping, so people calling for their server to disband wont help.

The blame is purely on R2.

Basically with this running change, many of the guilds you see in the top 10 have almost no chance at winning imperial war.
          Many have already called IW a pointless event, now its basically a rigged event.

You can see why many people are just giving up on these events, and giving up on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
            The blame is purely on R2.
            Nope. R2 isn't solely responsible for server clustering. The guild in question isn't on an R2 server, so R2 has nothing to do with this situation at all. R2 platform servers are listed as "R2Games-##". Any time you see "Wartune-##" that's ProCity's Wartune, and they do their own server clustering, which unfortunately affects some of our servers since we cross with them.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Nope. R2 isn't solely responsible for server clustering. The guild in question isn't on an R2 server, so R2 has nothing to do with this situation at all. R2 platform servers are listed as "R2Games-##". Any time you see "Wartune-##" that's ProCity's Wartune, and they do their own server clustering, which unfortunately affects some of our servers since we cross with them.
              Two well known players ZardOz R2Games-S364 and queeniBee Kabam-S33 were removed from the cluster.

If what is being stated, R2Games S364/ S289 guild Valhalla is on an R2 Server, and it was removed then by R2.
              In turn because of the removal, Aeria+Wartune, Kabam, servers were thrown in as replacements by someone.

In the end someone (R2/ Proficient city) is doing something that is changing cross server grouping, while impacting cross server events that have already started.

Comment

No one is arguing about the servers being reclustered. Server reclustering is a pretty common thing, usually done after merges, but sometimes just at random in what is called "server optimization". It's not a thing done out of spite to put you against a guild that's stronger than yours. Your server and that server just happen to be in the same cluster now. No one looks at specific guilds and their total power, or consider who might match up with who in which events, or even which events are running, when reclustering servers.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

"No one looks at specific guilds and their total power, or consider who might match up with who in which events, or even which events are running, when reclustering servers."

Isn't that an issue or a problem?

Ares, Venus, Athena, are more indivualistic events that you team up with on your server.

However Outland Contest: Central Crystal War, and Postgrab is a cross guilds team event.
                  In the situation above, where an OC has already started since 4/2, and by 4/7 your OC defenders population drops down by 200+ people.
                  This "server optimization" just ruined Outland Contest for that guild that lost over 200 people because they lost active participants to attack and defend, as well as defenders, which therefore makes it difficult for them to compete anymore.
                  Is there compensation to guilds who lost their Outland guild partner(s) then?

So this "server optimization" disregards the player community or impact it has on then.
                  Since it disregards ongoing events.

If this so called "server optimization" were to take place when there were no ongoing events, no one would complain. We know there have been optimizations in the past.
                  However with the fact that Wartune keeps spitting out events non-stop, then this so called "server optimiztion" should be tuned when there is a down period (i.e. end of March when both Ares, Athena, Imperial War, Outland session-season has ended.)

Comment

Here's what I would see happen (ideally):
                    • Servers that are already registered for events to maintain their current standings. This goes for any servers that are merged or reassigned.
                    • Those who are currently in season based events (CCW, Post Grab, etc.) should keep their active partners/members as well unless they disband their guild themselves, thus dropping them off the current map.
                    If they could not do that, then consider doing merges and/or server optimizations after the longest cross server guild based event (Imperial War) is over. This way, it can keep the lists kosher without any surprise add-ons or disappearances.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

They just need to get rid of cross-platform cs events and put it to how it started. With other platforms in the mix and doing things their own way, others get sc***ed because it's out of our platform's hands. Also the max per team should be 50-60 to keep things fair. My guild is probably their biggest competition and they still hit 15k with about a miunute left.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                        They just need to get rid of cross-platform cs events and put it to how it started. With other platforms in the mix and doing things their own way, others get sc***ed because it's out of our platform's hands. Also the max per team should be 50-60 to keep things fair. My guild is probably their biggest competition and they still hit 15k with about a miunute left.
                        If they put a max per guild, people will spam non-stop every Saturday to be added which probably half won't understand if additions are not allowed the moment it starts. It also will create drama for those in larger guilds because of such.

However, I will agree that they need to get rid of the cross platform stuff since it's pretty much one-side and determined that the oldest strongest and spendiest servers will always win on any event; no room for upcoming servers or clusters unless they spend like Bill Gates.

Comment

Roasted

Comment

ohh nice you posted my friend memo ive known him for years. he is one of the top spenders ive ever seen in a game and I play several I am also a member and officer in twilight its awesome to know we are known in other forums and we are talked about!

Comment

Had a good Imperial War tonight. It was 5 of my guys versus another guild of 6 people. I guess those energy stones do come in handy, as well as a strategic rolling road block that kept me focused.

Comment

Working...
                              X