Demon Hunter Maps Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Hunter Maps Question

Since there really is no good guides on the Demon Hunter system that I can find. Does anyone know the full list of all the demon hunter maps. I'm currently level 13 demon hunter and in the Interior Aurora Point map. I'm assuming at level 20 a 3rd map is available but I'm not sure where it is. Does anyone here have solid info on where it and the other maps are located.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

So when is S1-S4 merging so I can camp this guy?
    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
      So when is S1-S4 merging so I can camp this guy?
      I like you.

Comment

Great moderator reverie tell people they cant troll on posts than praise a troll. you are as big a clown as he is apparently.

yeah come camp me u cheat. you S1 cheats will never get merged cause you don't deserve it cause you don't earn a damn thing. That's why no one respects you. Get off my thread you troll bum.

My 100k+ stats are actually legit by the way. No duping g muts for my golden dragon like you cheats. No pet cheats like you guys haha. Cheaters shouldn't brag. How can you even be proud of a toon that aint legit lol. Id feel like a loser myself bragging about something I didn't earn haha. Now.... Go back to crying about public dungeon you tool. Enjoy your server that will never merge you cheats can beat up on each other for eternity alone there haha.

HAHAHAHA your VIP 6 and your stats are how high HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's all the evidence needed right there. Or are you another mallmo supporting idiot. Either way I and everyone else here with a brain knows your stats aren't earned so go back under your bridge troll.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2017, 11:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I'm sorry; it seems I cannot locate a rule that prohibits trolling. Would you mind pointing out which term that falls under: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
            Great moderator reverie tell people they cant troll on posts than praise a troll. you are as big a clown as he is apparently.

yeah come camp me u cheat. you S1 cheats will never get merged cause you don't deserve it cause you don't earn a damn thing. That's why no one respects you. Get off my thread you troll bum.

My 100k+ stats are actually legit by the way. No duping g muts for my golden dragon like you cheats. No pet cheats like you guys haha. Cheaters shouldn't brag. How can you even be proud of a toon that aint legit lol. Id feel like a loser myself bragging about something I didn't earn haha. Now.... Go back to crying about public dungeon you tool. Enjoy your server that will never merge you cheats can beat up on each other for eternity alone there haha.

HAHAHAHA your VIP 6 and your stats are how high HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's all the evidence needed right there. Or are you another mallmo supporting idiot. Either way I and everyone else here with a brain knows your stats aren't earned so go back under your bridge troll.
            Hate to break it to you but Reverie is one of the best Moderators out there, she is one of the few Moderators who actually care about the players.

And, as Reverie mentioned the Forum Terms and Conditions which you are legally obliged to abide by... I am just going to throw this one out there...

1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

The way you just spoke to a fellow player is actually directly against the Terms and Conditions of the forum. What you said was Defamation of Character and that player reserves the right to act upon what you said should he or she choose to. Reverie also reserves the right to also act upon what you said should she choose to.. perhaps next time you try to flame upon a Moderator who actually does her best for us, try to look at your own flaws and try to act somewhat adult in your replies.

Comment

If you'd be so kind as to explain how to mall or cheat level 5 zodiac, that'd be great thanks. Another thing I'd like to point out. All servers 1-4, were up during dupe exploit. I know some players who have told me they stored items on those servers. Fact of the matter is they just didn't get as much attention, and stored them so they didn't get banned. Whether you got what you did legitimately or not, doesn't change the fact that your server was affected by dupe too.
              Last edited by risengaw; 04-30-2017, 08:46 AM.
              What are bugs?

Comment

No one in s4 has items from duping. I myself didn't start playing til later in December so I missed the time period where you guys were abusing bugs. And like I said I don't know your stats but if they are as high as you are making them out to be and you are only Vip 6 then you would've had to cheat to get stats that high without cashing. Yes Zodiac level 5 is obviously not a cheat but it aint to be bragged about all it takes is sitiing there clicking reset zodiac over and over and swiping ur card over and over. If you were Vip 9 or 10 id give you your credit but the fact is I seen many vip 6 players and none os them have monster stats with the exception of s1 of course but we know how that is.

By the way Slayor28 stop kissing up to mods and mind your business. No one cares about players when it comes to CS2 that has been made brutally honest. Yes the mods will forward tickets and that may help at times but this statement of yours saying how highly they care about all the players is a bit dramatic lol.

Comment

No one in s4 has items from duping.
                  Glad you know the item values for every player in that server lol. By the way, the pet bug actually originated in S4 with a BM who was able to do ladder in 11 min with 30k stats. Also I am a little confused as to what you are impressed by then lol. If I was VIP 10 with my stats, wouldn't it still just be "swiping of a card" and clicking? lmao
                  Last edited by risengaw; 04-30-2017, 09:07 AM.
                  What are bugs?

Comment

By the way Slayor28 stop kissing up to mods and mind your business. No one cares about players when it comes to CS2 that has been made brutally honest. Yes the mods will forward tickets and that may help at times but this statement of yours saying how highly they care about all the players is a bit dramatic lol.
                    You're more than welcome to think I don't care about you. I will let my fellow moderator DeltaSigma handle all your issues from now on because you believe that to be the case. He's only online every some days, so you may have to play the waiting game with him.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-30-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

You are free to think whatever you want, we aren't obligated to demonstrate if we care or not for the players. May I ask where are you when the servers are down, when there are unanswered tickets, when there are missing rewards, etc. I find posts like this entertaining due the fact that even you are expressing anger/hate you actually hit some valid points. Now please lets follow the rules and lets not divert the subject.
                      As for your question about the other maps for demon hunters I actually don't know cause I haven't gotten that far, please do submit a ticket with your questions so the CRM could probably have an answer, I'll ask on my end. Feel free to drop a PM if you have any other concerns or just post it on forums.

Update:
                      Thanks to Ceinhart these are the demon hunter maps;
                      Level 1 - "interior - Starglade"
                      Level 10 - "interior - Aurora point"
                      Level 20 - "Interior - Twilight Caverns"
                      Level 30 - "Interior - Celestial Palace lvl1"
                      Level 40 - "Interior - Celestial Palace lvl7"
                      Level 50 - "interior - Seira island"
                      Level 60 - "Empyrean Acropolis Lvl 1"
                      Level 70 - "Empyrean Acropolis Lvl 5"
                      Last edited by DeltaSigma; 05-01-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X