World Boss still not go well ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss still not go well ...

Hi , after few days after new changes in world boss daily event I don't see it work well for all players. I'm not sure what changes devs add , some people said bosses now heals themself . For low br players its end for sure, now they will never have a chance to kill any boss in time limit . Still for big br players bosses still came in 1 hit . Let me offer other way how it can be changed, it will in use for all players. First make damage limit that one player can deal on boss . Second : to kill any of bosses to have like 15-20 hits at max damage per player, in this way more players will get at least one hit done ( this is in need specially when we have bonus draw events , some players don't get a chance to get more draws when big guns 1 hit all bosses ) . Now some players will say it will be mess in ranking , well I think its easy to setup- first server see got to the same damage points got better ranking, simple. For me this changes will come much fair for all low and big players . Hope it will come at next updates , even if you want just to test that way for few months, I think it will work better from this way we run now .

Now it is fair too. Simply many forgot it is competive part of game still. First come, first get, higher dmg, best rank. Better connection all leads to ranking.
    Yea changes are needed so everyone got the flips, and wont miss out much on the event bonus events.
    Yet as i said currect situation is fair for everyone. All gets chance to join wb and ability to run to boss and make a hit.
    Issue is that several people who has better connection and are simply stronger, will do their hit faster therefore with high enough of power end up 1 hitting. Make that 3 or 4 people being able to 1 hit, and its very fast wb end.
    Still it doesnt mean wb is broken, or unfair. Since best one did better than others, in situation given. See my point.
    So far the issues are missing flips, and event bonus att and the 1% dmg in certain events.
    But in the end of day its just part of competition, where each do their best, to do good. Which need to remember
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

For me is already unfair , coz like you said 3-4 ppl can get done via 1 hits . In any older server we got like 10-20 strong ppl who can 1 hit bosses . But here is also strong ppl with better connection. So most of the time they got top3 ranks. Is that sound fair ea time they get top3 only coz of better connection to the server ?

Comment

Originally posted by R270984477 View Post
        For me is already unfair , coz like you said 3-4 ppl can get done via 1 hits . In any older server we got like 10-20 strong ppl who can 1 hit bosses . But here is also strong ppl with better connection. So most of the time they got top3 ranks. Is that sound fair ea time they get top3 only coz of better connection to the server ?
        You understand that connection is something that devs dont control, they provide servers, ISP yours and theirs provide connection to them. Also all suggestions about bosses are great and so on, but once again game is running on some engine with its own language and rules.
        Some things just cant be done on it, some things need a great knowledge of programming and some needs more testing. Devs are trying to change bosses, but it cant be done with typing one line in code and all issues with WB will get fixed.

Comment

I agree with what you said, all is like you point. Just hope they will take a look at idea ive posted .

Comment

Originally posted by R270984477 View Post
            I agree with what you said, all is like you point. Just hope they will take a look at idea ive posted .
            Buddy the devs perfectly know all of the bugs, but simply if they fix wb this will not rise their profit - thats why its not fixed yet, becaus its hard and useless in their eyes. I there was recharge problems they will work24/7 until fix it.
            The devs give up to fix bugs long time ago so thats the situation - to report or not it wont be fixed if it need a lot of time, because they can spend this time to make new heroes and put em in cs tycoon - then first 6 players will spend near $10-15k. Do you think they will get $10-15k if they fix wb? I dont think so The truth hurt, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by R218841242 View Post
              Buddy the devs perfectly know all of the bugs, but simply if they fix wb this will not rise their profit - thats why its not fixed yet, becaus its hard and useless in their eyes. I there was recharge problems they will work24/7 until fix it.
              The devs give up to fix bugs long time ago so thats the situation - to report or not it wont be fixed if it need a lot of time, because they can spend this time to make new heroes and put em in cs tycoon - then first 6 players will spend near $10-15k. Do you think they will get $10-15k if they fix wb? I dont think so The truth hurt, sorry.
              Only truth is that WB aint broken. The truth that hurts is many forgets that wb is the competition aspect of game, and dont like to miss out the benefits the making hit give, yet first hit first get.
              But sure having changes are needed, but so that it wont hurt fresh servers or servers where 1 hitters are a thing yet.
              But either way WB is working good, just some have issues of missing to make a hit.
              Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                Only truth is that WB aint broken. The truth that hurts is many forgets that wb is the competition aspect of game, and dont like to miss out the benefits the making hit give, yet first hit first get.
                But sure having changes are needed, but so that it wont hurt fresh servers or servers where 1 hitters are a thing yet.
                But either way WB is working good, just some have issues of missing to make a hit.
                Look the WB is completely wrong - new server have to play 3 months to be able to kill em and in the same time the old server kill em all for a minutes or seconds. So its more than clear that the WB dont work good - if you think its not broken so you really dont understand the problem.
                Of course a lot of things have to be changed not only in WB, but i understand the devs - if to make WB better for the players need a lot of time and testing so its better for em to do not do it. How i said they can spend their times for things that will gave em money in return. Actually the devs are workers and they have to earn money for their work.
                And I really dont care about WB it was stupid in the past and its stupid now. The rewards are craps and only when is the event bonus only then is good to join. Of course there are and easiest ways to make WB better without spending so much time - if it is possible to make the bosses to cannot be killed from one atk or to cannot lose more than 10% of their HP in one attack is will fix everything in WB. The newest server will not be affected from it only the oldest server will be, but they will still be able to kill all bosses for short time.
                But its up to the devs i really dont think that some of r2 moderator can force em to do whatever they want. Yes they can report some things, but its up to the devs to fix or not fix. Especially this case is very hard to be fixed, but the devs try it already so they perfectly know whats the player want from wb, just its hard and pointless in their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by R218841242 View Post
                  Look the WB is completely wrong - new server have to play 3 months to be able to kill em and in the same time the old server kill em all for a minutes or seconds. So its more than clear that the WB dont work good - if you think its not broken so you really dont understand the problem.
                  Of course a lot of things have to be changed not only in WB, but i understand the devs - if to make WB better for the players need a lot of time and testing so its better for em to do not do it. How i said they can spend their times for things that will gave em money in return. Actually the devs are workers and they have to earn money for their work.
                  And I really dont care about WB it was stupid in the past and its stupid now. The rewards are craps and only when is the event bonus only then is good to join. Of course there are and easiest ways to make WB better without spending so much time - if it is possible to make the bosses to cannot be killed from one atk or to cannot lose more than 10% of their HP in one attack is will fix everything in WB. The newest server will not be affected from it only the oldest server will be, but they will still be able to kill all bosses for short time.
                  But its up to the devs i really dont think that some of r2 moderator can force em to do whatever they want. Yes they can report some things, but its up to the devs to fix or not fix. Especially this case is very hard to be fixed, but the devs try it already so they perfectly know whats the player want from wb, just its hard and pointless in their eyes.
                  WB isnt broken, so no fix is needed. We need changes of wb mechanic, which mostly are aimed to make those who 1 hit, not being able to 1 hit. Maybe leave it as it is, since no matter what happen, there be unpleased people
                  In the end its the good old competition.
                  Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                  X