• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danghyang

how to finish class advancement ?

Originally posted by danghyang View Post
    how to finish class advancement ?
    Have to determine where you are in the progression.

Are you referring to finishing class advancement in order to get to knighthood, or trying to finish the tasks to finally be done with getting the first class advancement finished?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

To get Class Advancement Done:
      • Be Level 80. A quest "Audience with the King I" will be added to your quest list.
      • Complete "Audience with the King I" which is doing "Lych's Lair Nightmare". If you completed it before the quest is unlocked, you have to do it again for it to be complete.
      • Complete "Audience with the King II" which is winning a Battle Ground Battle to the very end (your team must be the winners in the end). I would go in and out at 8, 13, 18, and 23/24 minutes of the BG battle to see which side I am on and if my team is going to win (huge lead of points). Kill an NPC every 3 minutes just to stay in the battle (without being kicked out) to register points (if you are going in at 8, 13, and 18 minutes after the round is started).
      • Complete "Audience with the King III" which is (by clicking on the quest link) facing four mini bosses and a huge boss. Ideal BR is at 500k, but can be done with lower BR (done mine at 350k BR with a Knight) dependent on skills and a battle oracle (for heals).
      • Talk to Brad once you're done with all the quests. Sometimes, you may have to talk to him twice so you can get your fanfare.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

thank you very much...

Comment

No problemo. Although, they (devs) need to correct a few misunderstandings when it comes to wording of such quests. (and I might have been wrong on the titling of such quests as I think it's "..knighthood.." and not what I just mentioned. Been a while since I done CA (and all of my essential units already got their CA, so no need to do another from me), but trust me as I say the quest order to be done is the same: Lych NM, BG win, and Final Fight.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X