No announcement yet.

Nothing on loading and totally blank??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think no,coz passed already 24h and nothing,and the devs only tell you to be loyal (((

Comment

Originally posted by Fanfollette View Post
      Just a little message to all my sweeties on S1 (it's Bouh) : hold on we'll soon be together again !!!!
      I know it's you sweety =P but I'm freaking bored and already 2 days didn't check-ins argh !!!

Comment

Just a little message to all my sweeties on S1 (it's Bouh) : hold on we'll soon be together again !!!!
        i know its you mylady

Comment

tried different server on r2games and its working...S1 still stuck on loading how long we will w8...

Comment

IGN: Ichiro
            Still stuck at 100%
            Click image for larger version

Name:	LOA error 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	1729752

Comment

IGN: Jeal
              Server: [1]Norturna's Tear
              Laoding stuck @ 100%
              Click image for larger version

Name:	loa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	305.7 KB
ID:	1729753

Comment

I waited more than 24 hours and S1 still not working. R2 stuck

Comment

S1 should be back online with compensation issued. The team apologizes for the lengthy delay.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Whatever thanks for the compensation

Comment

Now its June and for the past 3 or 4 days, I still can't get on League of Angels. My server is [S1]Nocturnal's Tear. Its stuck at the loading screen at 100%.

Comment

Are you using any type of flash blocker? Like "Flashblock" for FF?

I've found out that as of the update a week or two ago, I can't get the game to start to load unless I have it turned off. (i.e. I can't have it set to let me choose when to start the flash.)

Comment

I don't think I have a flash blocker on. League of Angels II I'm able to play that with no problems. League of Angels is the only game I can't get on.

Comment

Originally posted by R23216813 View Post
                            I don't think I have a flash blocker on. League of Angels II I'm able to play that with no problems. League of Angels is the only game I can't get on.
                            Have you tried different browser?

Comment

Working...
                            X