Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New system kinda...... well lets read and tell me your opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New system kinda...... well lets read and tell me your opinions

so.. i've been playing this game called neverwinter and it has a system called *boons*. Boons are like passive skills that every player can get regardless what class/race they pick, only way for one to obtain boons is by completely weekly and daily campaign quest which tbh is kind of annoying but at the same time it keeps the game interesting. so i was thinking and wondering "hey why can't we have a similar feature?" not necessarily the campaign and all but the idea and mechanics of it. like for instance most of our passive dot skills or healing skills( not from *beast soul*) is kind of useless.. rogues dot only doing 10k max, priest dot doing like 5k and in this game we literally have players ranging from 10m-150m hp thnx to the genies. so personally for me what i would to see introduced in the game is a new system base skills which everyone can access and can pick between passive healing/damage/dodge/damage reduction or just plain old bonus stats added on to our characters.in this system though we can introduce quest lines and repeatable dailies for the average players to do or we can simple just add the items the shop for people to cash for it, i do believe this would be a good way to go about it because from what i've seen in game personally its like this "when a new system appears if it's only *cash* only a few would actually work on it regardless of how much stats it gives but if the system is both free and capable to cash, but in return for making the progress faster there are lots of people willing to put up the cash for it. we've seen this in Tenets/sperion/pixie and lets not forget the strongest system currently Diviner* but on the down side of things, it's the cost and just how difficult it may be to actually create such a system right and also lets not forget if there would even be a profit from it. BUTTTTTTTTTTT what can be done if it is proving too difficult to create such a system you guys can implement a power scaling system that can affect our current skills especially the skills COOL-DOWN rate or just the plain DOT effects from skills which becomes completely useless since 10k dot is never going to take down someone with 100m + hp..
    Server: (S73)Green Plains
    IGN: (S73)Aura
    Level: 180 eido
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
    Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

You have to remember R2games dont actually create the systems. They translate it from the original chinese version and make slight adjustments here and there.

Comment

yes i understand that, but they're coming to a point to where there is nothing left to take from chinese servers. once the new rb and lvlcap has been raised that will be everything c version has to offer, so im looking in on something completely new and can be a game changer from the chinese version and can probably just probably bring in more money for them along with new players and people to become active again. i really enjoy this game, but the repetitive stuff becomes annoying and pvping isn't so fun as well when there is limited competition

K - Rino

Comment

Lazy to read xDD
        IGN: (S89)AliceChan
        Level: 175 Eidolon
        I̻͉̫͍ ̨̬͓͖wÌ*̻͔̲a̢̳͎̳n͈͚͈̺t͖̼͔͓ ̫̫͔̤tÌ*͔̤̺o̢͉̥̖ ̖̱Ì*̹b̹̙̰ͅe͕͉͍͙l̮̗̲͚i͓̲̱̱ę͚͉̱vÍ”Ì*͉̙e̖̙͉̣ ̹̤̳͈t̲̙̹̮h̙͕̜̫a͍Ì*̹̘t̻̰͚͜ ̩̘͍̳tÌ*̧͈̩h̜̫̻̮e̫͙̳͜y͓̬̜̯ ͎̗̯͜m̧̪̙̘i͔̳̹͉sÌ*Ì°Ì°Í…ţ͓̗̗o̦͕̰ͅo̧̧͓̘k͖̫̹̝ ̟̺̦͇y͎͖͍͎o̢̤̫Ì*u̜̖͕͙ ̺̺̙͍f͍̪͚ͅọ̗̖̺r͕̗͚͜ ͚̟͍̰sÌ°Ì*̯̗o̡͈̮͔m̡̟͚͇eÌ*̦̰͇o̪̳͎̮n̩̜̗͎e̡͔̘͇ ̡̺͖̜e̫̥̦͍l̦͔̮̞s̜̗͚̫e̖͔̲̦

Comment

have you looked at the chinese servers? their level cap is 300. plenty more stuff to add

Comment

Bring in more players? How many more, 3-4? Haven't you figured it out yet? Nobody wants to play with a bunch of mallers who buy everything. You nerds cry for competition and you don't even want it. You want to spend to be invicible.

Show me a server that has 100 players active, LMFAO. Holy ****, do you know how pitiful that is?

As for your "suggestion," you don't even understand the concept of paragraphs. I have no idea what you are asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by tummuthr2 View Post
              have you looked at the chinese servers? their level cap is 300. plenty more stuff to add
              Is that about "é*”神战记(chinese server)"?
              I have seen, but the level cap is 180.
              Up to Lvl175 dungeons.
              Where are you talking about up to Lvl300?

Comment

I believe thats what Crystal Saga II was made for

Comment

honestly i can't even find the chinese site again lmao

lol stop acting like you know everything about me lmao. now im a nerd and now im cying for competition, come to my server and fight me then if u think i can't handle it. im not you or anyone from your server so don't compare people u know to those u don't

and why you complaining abuot mallers, u think this is the only game mall exist for? lmao there are hundreds of mmo games that mall has websites for and you know what?? the games still have still has a strong player base population because the company keeps the game interesting and actually listen and try to work things out with the players. if u want to go somewhere and complain about mall go make your own post >.<

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
                  Is that about "é*”神战记(chinese server)"?
                  I have seen, but the level cap is 180.
                  Up to Lvl175 dungeons.
                  Where are you talking about up to Lvl300?
                  not sure which is which, but that site i believe is a diff version of chinese cs, there was an original site for it but they got rid of it around the same time cs2 was in the making i believe, so this website might be something new or under a new ownship
                  Last edited by Reverie; 05-13-2017, 09:48 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

K - Rino

Comment

Working...
                  X