Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New CS Server – [S106] Aphotic Mire – Going Live 5/11 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CS Server – [S106] Aphotic Mire – Going Live 5/11 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Join us on Thursday, May 11th at 10 AM EDT /7 AM PDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Aphotic Mire. Aphotic Mire will be a PvE server set on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 10:00 PM your time on May 11th.
    Last edited by R2_Coconut; 05-07-2017, 02:37 AM.

new server, people racing to be in rank, lov announced, reward given, 1-2 week later server dead.. and theyre merged.. old server completely abandoned

Comment

wow! this time it was announced too early, not like the other previous servers..

Comment

Looks like I will be returning back to Crystal Saga then, got to wipe the dust of the credit card lol... it certainly has changed in Crystal Saga since I quit a few months ago for Crystal Saga 2.. Should be a fun return!! Look forward to seeing you all in the new server and making new friends and enemies lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
          Looks like I will be returning back to Crystal Saga then, got to wipe the dust of the credit card lol... it certainly has changed in Crystal Saga since I quit a few months ago for Crystal Saga 2.. Should be a fun return!! Look forward to seeing you all in the new server and making new friends and enemies lol.
          Welcome back, I suggest to take advantage of the Point of Interest and Consumer Points. This will save you quiet some cash... thank you for supporting the game.
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Working...
          X