Wartune Server Launch for 05/12 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Wartune Server Launch for 05/12 @ 10:00 AM EDT

On May 12th at 10:00 AM EDT, a new East Coast server S710 Highwall will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Why non-stop new servers if 70% from all players in wartune have lag? And from what i see no one moderator or something no try to make an issue for that.

Comment

Originally posted by yugy123 View Post
      Why non-stop new servers if 70% from all players in wartune have lag? And from what i see no one moderator or something no try to make an issue for that.

Lag and new servers, are really not related. They release new servers on a set schedule, and there are a variety of reasons for it.

Moderators have made issues around lag, however not all lag is the game or the server.

There are a lot of reasons lag can happen, the distance of your connection to the servers, ram, etc.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

There are a lot of reasons lag can happen, the distance of your connection to the servers, ram, etc
        Or, the merging of servers, the cross-platforming access, the developer's unforeseen additions that make other systems nearly obsolete, or the 6k "analytic" files that is constantly monitoring a player's system.

Come on, for the last 3-4 years, I had the same system, same software in use; the only difference is that I went from 15 to 30 to ultimately 60 MBPs in connectivity through the years (all on the same provider through upgrades). If I can play other games without any problems, why is it with Wartune that we are running dial-up (yes, I am talking about the constant reload of every scene; isn't that is why we supposed to have cache?)?

I don't know. But I do know that if I can stream heavily without having buffering issues, then I know I should be able to play a game that takes a fraction of such.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Lag is cause they use worst possible engine i know for game this large - flash player.. but well thats a core mistake made in early days .. could be fixxed if assets where loaded on computer and switched from flash player to more capable engine lol but then it would be different game in core

Comment

Working...
          X