missing gold and paltinum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing gold and paltinum

thi is the second day in a row, that I opened up a shop, after getting home from work I shut the shop down to run dungeons and play. but when I look at my money, the money I had set to the "side" to make purchases with the shop. that amount is gone. yesterday it was 10 platinum. tonight it was 37paltinum that came up missing wen I shut my shop down. and no, I did not receive any of the item {{ mount fusion orbs**** that I was trying to purchase in my shop. so where has my 10P and the 37P have disappeared to? and if I would have known I was going to be missing money, I would have taken a screen shot of it for you to look at and then ask me again to take another for you to make sure it was really the same one. cause all I am going to hear back from you all is,{{ since we have not heard from you in a while, we are assuming that the problem has been fixed or corrected and we are not terminating this ticket. hello, I would like back the 47P that has disappeared , not some lengthy pre-written automated reply as to why you can not return something that has gone missing. like the last 60+ tickets I have turned in. to get the same reply to all of them

forgot in my previous thread this is Alan, from S91
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-08-2017, 12:27 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
Working...
X