Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

missing gold and paltinum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing gold and paltinum

thi is the second day in a row, that I opened up a shop, after getting home from work I shut the shop down to run dungeons and play. but when I look at my money, the money I had set to the "side" to make purchases with the shop. that amount is gone. yesterday it was 10 platinum. tonight it was 37paltinum that came up missing wen I shut my shop down. and no, I did not receive any of the item {{ mount fusion orbs**** that I was trying to purchase in my shop. so where has my 10P and the 37P have disappeared to? and if I would have known I was going to be missing money, I would have taken a screen shot of it for you to look at and then ask me again to take another for you to make sure it was really the same one. cause all I am going to hear back from you all is,{{ since we have not heard from you in a while, we are assuming that the problem has been fixed or corrected and we are not terminating this ticket. hello, I would like back the 47P that has disappeared , not some lengthy pre-written automated reply as to why you can not return something that has gone missing. like the last 60+ tickets I have turned in. to get the same reply to all of them

forgot in my previous thread this is Alan, from S91
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-08-2017, 12:27 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
Working...
X