3 attempts in post grab??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 attempts in post grab??

How does 1 team get to attack 3 times?? All 3 are from blue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_39.png
Views:	1
Size:	800.1 KB
ID:	1791230

I know I said I am sitting out for a season of Outlands, but if my memory serves me the following should happen (on Monday through Sunday) for the following weeks:
    • Week 1: 2 Attempts for Post Grab per round, twice a day. Central Crystal War points are at regular use, every two days (with Saturday included).
    • Week 2: 3 Attempts for Post Grab per round, twice a day. Central Crystal War points are at regular use, every two days (with Saturday included).
    • Week 3: 2 Attempts for Post Grab per round, twice a day. Central Crystal War points are at half off, every two days (with Saturday included).
    • Week 4: 2 Attempts for Post Grab per round, twice a day. Central Crystal War points are at regular use, every two days (with Saturday included).
    Considering it's the second week of the Outlands season, it's at where it supposed to be.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Considering it only lasts for 30 mins and there are 4 teams, it's impossible for everyone to get attacks in especially with 3 attempts. Not to mention when you are against a stacked guild like twilight that can cover all 3.

Comment

i can declare 3x ... do 3 declares is easy if you got a good guild teamed with you and you time the declres right

Name:	Screenshot_1098.png
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	1729785
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

I have been known to attack 2-3 posts at the same time when I am able. It's either to try and "thin" out the opposing team as they scrambled for defense while I defend the ones they were hitting or just "quickly" take when I know there is no opposition and we've got the people to do it (3 people per post, 1 per crystal, is much quicker than having 2 or 1 per post).

I've seen some instances where a leader will declare war on the next post once their counter goes about 1600-1700 so they can offset the time to wait or prep and jump into taking right after the previous one is done.

Comment

The set up for Outlands Post-Grab is that each faction is made up of a few separate guilds on different servers. Each Guild Master of each of those guilds within the same faction has a number of attack attempts per Post-Grab to use. If your GM coordinates with another from your faction, you can launch 3 or more in the same PG time window.

This has been the set up so far, and I don't believe it's going to be changing anytime soon (if ever). Outlands is an in-game event that thrives on player to player cooperation; if you want your faction to have as many attacks as your opponents per PG, it would serve you well to get your Guild Master to talk to the others in your faction via Cross-Server PM/friend add.

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Thanatos View Post
              The set up for Outlands Post-Grab is that each faction is made up of a few separate guilds on different servers. Each Guild Master of each of those guilds within the same faction has a number of attack attempts per Post-Grab to use. If your GM coordinates with another from your faction, you can launch 3 or more in the same PG time window.

This has been the set up so far, and I don't believe it's going to be changing anytime soon (if ever). Outlands is an in-game event that thrives on player to player cooperation; if you want your faction to have as many attacks as your opponents per PG, it would serve you well to get your Guild Master to talk to the others in your faction via Cross-Server PM/friend add.
              Actually each guild on the team does not get their own attacks so not sure you've ever done post grab. You share attacks which is normally 2 regardless of your team. Point is, there is not enough time for guilds to defend and use all attacks especially when there are 3 attempts. Four teams with 3 attempts, 10 min+ each one.

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
              i can declare 3x ... do 3 declares is easy if you got a good guild teamed with you and you time the declres right

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174463[/ATTACH]
              Yeah and you prob aren't against top guilds either

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              I have been known to attack 2-3 posts at the same time when I am able. It's either to try and "thin" out the opposing team as they scrambled for defense while I defend the ones they were hitting or just "quickly" take when I know there is no opposition and we've got the people to do it (3 people per post, 1 per crystal, is much quicker than having 2 or 1 per post).

I've seen some instances where a leader will declare war on the next post once their counter goes about 1600-1700 so they can offset the time to wait or prep and jump into taking right after the previous one is done.
              That's easy to say when you're not against a stacked server/guild. Against a guild with over 2B br and 85+ actives on top of whoever they are teamed with.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-09-2017, 03:43 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

well if ppl click the small icon top right of outland it will actualy tell u this

Name:	Noname.png
Size:	348.7 KB
ID:	1729787

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  well if ppl click the small icon top right of outland it will actualy tell u this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174472[/ATTACH]
                  I actually never even noticed that before but that's besides the point. Point is people are getting railroaded by a stacked server and the fact there is not enough time to defend all attacks and get your own attacks in. Allowing one team to get attacked 3+ times at once is just not reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                    Actually each guild on the team does not get their own attacks so not sure you've ever done post grab. You share attacks which is normally 2 regardless of your team. Point is, there is not enough time for guilds to defend and use all attacks especially when there are 3 attempts. Four teams with 3 attempts, 10 min+ each one.

Yeah and you prob aren't against top guilds either

That's easy to say when you're not against a stacked server/guild. Against a guild with over 2B br and 85+ actives on top of whoever they are teamed with.

we are the top guild. we just splitting the map 3 ways since we not *** holes

Comment

Originally posted by Raiime1 View Post
                      Lol, good one. You left red with 7 posts, that's not being ********? That's not splitting it. Try again.

Comment

Granted I have not been in anything over 15 people on either side before, so I will give you that. However, I find that even with just 15 people (at most I've faced), only 2-3 of them are of a BR my units could not fare against, so we've come up with some other ways to keep them at bay (and try to keep or take posts at the same time); the rest are just low BR players.

The point of the matter is that on days like these, a team can lock-on up to 3 posts at the same time if they want. They do not have to wait until one is finished to start on the next one. While I believe that coordination with the leaders of guilds you are teamed up is key, however, it's not required as I had seen another leader lock-on a different post than intended. Again, it's either a quick way of expelling your rounds in taking said posts or diverting the opposing team to scramble for defense. And since you said it was "stacked", it makes it easier for them to hit all three attempts at the same time as they can spread their team effectively.

My allies and I are always in that mood. So when we get the same hole, we split the map off. Other times, I would just hit the posts if it's a dead stick (not many actives on the other 3 teams; this can be told through CCW sometimes).

Comment

Resurgence on oceanic are not *** holes .. my GM offered idea to red and green so all 3 of us are getting rewards for 21 posts so IDK what your server is but to not ours

Name:	Screenshot_1098.png
Size:	556.0 KB
ID:	1729795Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1099.png
Size:	690.3 KB
ID:	1729796Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1100.png
Size:	487.9 KB
ID:	1729797Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1104.png
Size:	572.6 KB
ID:	1729798Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1105.png
Size:	469.8 KB
ID:	1729799
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Raiime1 View Post
                            Resurgence on oceanic are not *** holes .. my GM offered idea to red and green so all 3 of us are getting rewards for 21 posts so IDK what your server is but to not ours

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]174492[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]174493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]174494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]174495[/ATTACH]
                            Then your comment about being the top guild is irrelevant as you are not in the same server group.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                              Then your comment about being the top guild is irrelevant as you are not in the same server group.
                              no ones knows your server group .. we are top of oceanic so that makes us the top guild there

Comment

Working...
                              X