Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

3 attempts in post grab??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps some of the blame would be on those that jumped guilds to get said better rewards for Outlands. Having 3 attempts in this week alone over 2 PG rounds is normal. You can fire off all three shots and scramble your forces to secure spots or you can do it one at a time. Just remember that the other teams will also have 3 shots each to take others or take your posts as well. In the past few seasons, I have seen it where it was 6 posts lit up (3 from mine, 3 from green) at the same time. When the dust settled, we only lost a post, and the other team lost one as well.

Like I said, I am taking a breather (break) from doing Outland (got nearly 200k Outland Crystals on each unit and with this limitation in place, I got bored really quick) for this month (and maybe next month depending on my mood and real life situations). If you are teamed up with Cliffords than you normally would be otherwise, then it's because there's a guild jump that happened, and you (and the rest) got the shaft.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I really seeing these posts interesting we are known through out a lot of wartune now I am an officer in twilight we just won another Imperial war hehehee

Comment

I really seeing these posts interesting we are known through out a lot of wartune now I am an officer in twilight we just won another Imperial war hehehee
        Well, good for you on the notoriety. I get that alot as well when my guys (or girls if I want to dive them in instead) face off others in PG or CCW. I, too, won another Imperial War when it was my 5 versus the 6 the other guild had. Energy stones and a rolling roadblock is what kept me focused.

Comment

nice nice hopefully we get good fights in IW been really proud of my guild lately a lot of working together and helping out and coordinating. Hope new content in june is awesome!

Comment

Well, that's a good thing. Even though this game gets me at times with the performance issues, I still put forth the effort on my units and ship (er, guild) to make them be all they can be. I am hoping to see more nice IW fights (and when I am not being distracted or tasked to do something during that time that makes me miss such as I am prone to that kind of thing, LOL) before the season comes to a close. For now, I have taken a break from the Outland stuff for this month; not really certain if I want to sign up at the next month (gotta see where I am at since I now have a nice ride that I have been rolling around in), but we'll see.

Comment

Whomever controls the center tile gets 3 attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                Whomever controls the center tile gets 3 attempts.
                Not true. Most of my seasons, my team always wins the center tile and we only see 2 attempts on weeks 1, 3, and 4.

Comment

Working...
                X