Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Upgrade banner but how

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade banner but how

The new introduced banners I ask myself how to update I can find no green and blue banner crystal,
    they have only of yellow upwards the crystals in the shop,
    whereby also no banner sockel root are present and new dungeon around these things have to find They also not inserted.
    me very sorry I am stup!d what new things to tackle, therefore so much question I ask

Originally posted by Sabern View Post
    The new introduced banners I ask myself how to update I can find no green and blue banner crystal,
    they have only of yellow upwards the crystals in the shop,
    whereby also no banner sockel root are present and new dungeon around these things have to find They also not inserted.
    me very sorry I am stup!d what new things to tackle, therefore so much question I ask

The banner stones Drops inside Celestial Sky Ring - Nightmare but percentage of the drop is low like 1.2% lol
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

Outsch 1% so never: (... even if 50% Cards is used drop nothing more

Comment

The essences also drop in Evil Beast Nightmare Mode.

Comment

Ive had green and blue essence drop in sky ring ill try evil beast also
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

i got 1 green crystal in eb nm

Comment

yes it appears the crystals are dropping also not jut the essences. Up to yellow quality
              Last edited by briansid1981; 05-12-2017, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Essences do actually drop:
                Originally posted by DeltaSigma View Post
                You will need Outstanding Lionheart Essence which so far is only droped in Celestial Sky Ring Nightmare, you go to the Lionheart NPC and there you synth the Crystal.

Comment

just an update to the thread this morning I got a purple quality lionheart essence and the orange quality also in sky ring so apparently they are all dropping in there
                  Last edited by briansid1981; 05-13-2017, 07:48 AM.

Comment

lol lol lol lol

Comment

Working...
                    X