No announcement yet.

Wartune Daily Check-in Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15:28 server time, just tried to check in and it checked me in for 5/12 but won't let me check in for 5/11

Comment

OK, mates. I found out how to do this event. It works when you enter game using the R2 mini-client. Here is how the checked-in square looks:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_98.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	1729828

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

It worked for me. After I reached 30 devotions, I refreshed the page and then clicked the 'Hot Events' -> Daily Check-in Event' -> 'Click for Details'.Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	575.2 KB
ID:	1729829
        "You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret... is to press ."

Comment

Why can't i check in? Altho i checked in yesterday. Please need some help thank you

Comment

Originally posted by johnpatrickguzman123 View Post
            Why can't i check in? Altho i checked in yesterday. Please need some help thank you
            Are you getting some sort of error?

Sometimes when you sign on you need to sign off, then sign back in after a few minutes and it takes hold.

Worked for me this morning, hope it works for you.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Meikura's Benchmark Test [Devote Check-in Vol 2]

Please read this in its entirety. At no time shall there be any whining or complaining or belly aching from any person because I will just find the thickest phone book, travel to your town, and have a field day with you. You will do these in precise order. There is no deviation from it as it has been tested and proven.

Note: I've done this with 2 characters on one account (login), so the previous theory of it being only one character per account that could get the rewards is entirely false. Read onward for that one after the main steps.

Steps I've done:
              1. Make sure you are not running any clients/browsers and that you're completely logged off.
              2. Run the game on one browser with one login and server. Do not attempt to switch servers if you have two or more on a single account. That's where all the confusion is at.
              3. Get to 30 Devotion on that character. STOP after doing so.
              4. Close out that browser. YES YOU HAVE TO DO THIS as refresh will not work most of the time. This places a hard record and save on that character on that account only.
              5. Re-Open the browser. This time, go to http://www.r2games.com/act/wartuneSign3/. It has a nifty sign-in button, so click on that. Select the account that you were on moments ago. It will open the page and secretly bring up the character data (you can't see it, but it's its own way of recalling the character used on that account).
              6. Click on the check-in button for the correct date. Note: if you're playing on one account and one character only, you can still use the same one after the page's reset (occurs at 12am EDT/EST, so break out the world clock and figure out how much of a time difference is your home from that event page's time. So if you're like in the UK, it will be 5am UK time when the reset happens, so you got until 4:59am YOUR TIME in the UK to claim before it switches to a new day; hooray, I figured this one for you; other people will have to do the math).
              7. Close the browser. You're done.
              For those that have 2 or more characters/servers on the SAME account:
              1. Do the previous section in its entire sequence.
              2. Make sure you're completely logged off before closing the browser in step #7 of the previous section. This can be accomplished by clicking on the logout button.
              3. Do the previous section AGAIN. This time with the new server/character you wish to play in. So if you have Joe Blow on s586 and Ivana Tinkle on s590 on the account MrBigglesworth, you've got two server characters on the same account, and you can get rewards for them both. You play the first run with Joe and claim his check-in at the end, and then fully log him out. Then you run the browser and game again with Ivana and claim her check-in in the end.
              4. Log off the last character fully (or just remember who went where if you want to do Joe first then Ivana for day 1, then Ivana for day 2 before going onto Joe for his 2nd day claim.
              Note: You must log out the character completely before logging into a new character. You must also run that character through the game FIRST before claiming said rewards for them. Just because you have 2 characters/servers on one account doesn't mean that both will claim. It will only bring up the last known server/character for that account after it went into the game.

FAQ
              • Q: I cannot claim rewards, what am I doing wrong?
              • A: Check that you fully close out the game (browser, client) so it can register the devotion along the relevant data to be recalled. Make sure you are logged into the right account (preferably the one you just used).
              • Q: Your method doesn't work for me, why is that?
              • A: You're doing it all wrong or that you skipped a step. Please make sure you complete the steps as stated in order.
              • Q: Why is my check-in a day later than the current day?
              • A: This occurs with folks playing in servers way earlier than the 12AM EDT/EST event reset time. Get a world clock to see how far back you are from the event reset time so you can make it.
              • Q: Isn't the Event Reset Time the same as the Server Reset Time?
              • A: Only the East Coast Servers will have the same reset time as the event reset time. For those who are playing West Coast, the reset time is at 9PM (3 hours earlier than the 12AM reset that is in the East Coast). This is also good for this region as they can claim for the next day after 9:01PM (PST/PDT) with the same devotion as it won't reset until 12AM PST/PDT when the server resets all. For those in Oceanic and Europe, I do not play those, but find that world clock is my friend, so as long as you can calculate from the event reset time of 12AM EDT/EST, you will be golden.
              • Q: Your response is long. Why is that?
              • A: I like to be detailed as most things cannot be summed up in just a few words. Even if video was shown, people just wanted to know. So, if you have a problem of reading such a long item, that's your personal problem and not mine; just don't come crying when things don't go your way.
              • Q: I refreshed; I still can't claim, why?
              • A: Close out the game window. Refresh hardly works.
              • Q: Why can't I claim through the Hot Events (R2 Games Platform Only)?
              • A: I wish it was that simple instead of having us to go into the page and doing it. However, it doesn't work that much and I don't use it (beside my own methods that have proven to be effective).
              • Q: Why can't I claim (I know I done the devotion and all on Kabam)?
              • A: For Kabam (ONLY), you have to refresh, select the server to get back into and then go into the Hot Events (after you are fully back in) and click on the button within that will take you to a page asking you to enter your server that you've just played (do not think it's broken when it asks for server), enter that server, and you will be taken to the page to claim.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Logged in for 2 days clicked reward. gave me the reward code which i entered in the event prizes as asked and guess what .. no rewards sent.

Comment

cant use code given says code already used pls advise thought maint was going to fix this

Comment

-Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune login event.jpg
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	1729834

-Morty get back to Delareon ; we need to fix this.

Except for timelord/time traveller : who do you check in the past ?

Comment

nice "fix" on it today yeah
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

cant checkin at all on the ocean server

so i guess the date is all wrong since it says the 5th and its already the 12th, and still not able to checkin, when is the idiot developers or support elves goign to fix this and are we going to get compensated for it .

Comment

Seems it's just Kabam servers showing the incorrect dates. I will forward that for you.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Check-in Event

Rather than "fixing" the check-in event, they managed to make it worse. Good job devs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_42.png
Size:	457.4 KB
ID:	1729838

Comment

Hey Mentor MrEUS your idea doesn't work for everyone! I know big surprise huh? I have done the relog, refresh and even rebooted my puter and I just can't get the checkin to work today. Had a similar problem yesterday and the day before zero problems...I have 150 devotion so that's not the problem. With all the complaints the GMT+8:00 timed events they get, why do they keep having them??? There is a much better way and they use it everyday! Make it a typical hot event like the maintenance shutdown compensation! Bingo problem solved! Baffles my brain the way things are done in this game... truly bamboozled!

Comment

It shows that my code is already redeemed but i haven't even recived anything !

Comment

Working...
                                X