No announcement yet.

cant log in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Problem can´t Login no matter what browser I use. I can only log in with the client. But with me the only server 282 Brigand Hills to Merge now among other things 71. I think it is the new Angel Picture.

Comment

Still not able to Log In. Not anywhere and I have gone through the process of clearing my cache and everything else I can think of. It's not working. I don't know how you are able to log on, but there are still so many of us that can not.
      Is there per chance a regional problem? I am in Canada.

And I do apologize, I should have been more specific. When I asked for the screen shot, I has assumed that you would have shared the complete picture. Including the time and date that are displayed in the taskbar of the computer that you are using.

Walk me through whatever process you followed to be able to log on. I've tried a couple of other games and they work fine. God Wars is working perfectly fine for me, so it is nothing to do with my flash player or a routing to server problem. It is strictly League of Angels.

Comment

but there are still so many of us that can not.
        Many depends on numbers, 5 people out of 50 is not many, but 20 are.

Is there per chance a regional problem? I am in Canada.
        It can be, if other people which cant login are from Canada or North America, then it is possible issue. You can try using European or Chinese free VPN or proxy and see if issue will resolve.

And I do apologize, I should have been more specific. When I asked for the screen shot, I has assumed that you would have shared the complete picture. Including the time and date that are displayed in the taskbar of the computer that you are using.
        I guessed it, but as person who is really careful about computer security i dont like provide any extra information until its really necessary. Timer in game should be enough, i think?

Walk me through whatever process you followed to be able to log on. I've tried a couple of other games and they work fine. God Wars is working perfectly fine for me, so it is nothing to do with my flash player or a routing to server problem. It is strictly League of Angels.
        Well, first LoA and God Wars are on different servers. Second, try if you will have issue with GTArcade version of LoA - you can google how to access it.
        As for process to log on, not much to say. On both computers i was using clear Google Chrome(by clear i mean that it wasnt any modifications like Chromium and so on) with only one extension - AdBlock Plus.
        Both clients are allowed to use flash player for LoA. I simply logged on R2Games site, open LoA site from it, select server and open it.

Comment

Loading issues

I cannot log in using either chrome or edge. I was on earlier today. Cleared cache and all that blah blah blah....stuck on loading screen.

Screenshot attached.Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	1729917

MizUndrstd
          S4 Lunaria's Grace

IGN: MizUndrstd
          Server: s4
          Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Well, I think I would be remiss if I didn''t say how offended I am by the implication that this is, somehow, the players' fault. It seems that there are quite a number of us who still can't log in for it to be because of anything we, personally, have or haven't done! I've tried different browsers as well...have done a complete "clean-up" and defrag on my PC...updated drivers, uninstalled & reinstalled the most recent flash player version, and I STILL haven't been able to log in since very early yesterday morning. As far as I'm concerned, it's just MORE of the typical "update bug syndrome" that happens every time the devs bring us another stupid (and generally unwanted) update. I've grown so weary of constant server drops, blank black interfaces, lag from hell, and being cheated out of so many rewards because of it...it's utterly RIDICULOUS...and now, to be blamed for the problems on top of it...well that's the final straw for me! As far as I'm concerned, at this point, I don't care if I can NEVER log in to the stupid buggy game again...as it's not even enjoyable anymore...but rather, has become nothing more than a gigantic pain in the butt! Thank you, once again, LoA devs...for providing one of the worst gaming experiences possible! I'm just glad I finally stopped PAYING to be insulted like this! I imagine I need not tell you what you can do with your incompetent ** game...and quite frankly, I'm horrified that you would try to place the blame on your customers...many of which actually DO still spend a lot of of money on the game! The only word that comes to my mind when I think of my general overall experience as an LoA player for the past 2+ years is EXTORTION! My fondest wish is that so many players get so fed up with the non-sense that you will soon have nothing left but a huge network of DEAD servers...I truly think that would be your just reward!

Comment

I realize that the games are on separate servers, but still being a part of R2 and being able to access the game there, it shows me that I am still able to play other games, just not LOA. Which makes no sense!! Why would my browser allow any other game to load properly, but not LOA.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 8.18.31 PM.png
Size:	555.5 KB
ID:	1729918
              This is as far as I get

Comment

u.u im stock in 100% too, can't log in chrome or opera or the r2 client... i'm from Argentina T-T this is so unfair... we need a solution

Comment

i too cant log in been nearly 3 days now

Comment

Looks like there was an issue with some versions of Flash, compensation was sent and it should work now.
                    Submit a ticket, if you still have issues
                    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

same can't login with fox, chrome and IE only with safari and its works well in safari.
                      please fix the flash player sandbox violation maybe updating the game. ty

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

OK...now, I just HAVE to laugh...but before I continue, I just wanna send a BIG THANK YOU to "erwin_seal" for posting info about Safari. As a "last ditch effort" (since I STILL cannot log in, after nearly 3 days, with either Firefox or Comodo Ice Dragon, I installed Safari for Windows & was FINALLY able to log into the game! Sadly, the lag is so bad that much of the game is still absolutely unplayable & refreshing takes FOREVER! Still, at least I was able to collect compensation, just in case I change my mind about throwing in the towel completely on the stupid buggy game. I absolutely refuse to send a ticket, because 1) My screen shot key is no longer functional & I've forgotten the "work around" for that...and 2) (more importantly) I'm sure hundreds, if not thousands, of other ppl will be sending tickets which will ALSO be ignored! In any case, to get to the "humorous" point...I was "parked" in Dragon's Nest a few moment's ago...and looked up to see someone sitting near me who wasn't even from my server! My server is currently ub 23...this person was from server ub26 (and definitely NOT on my cross server friends list)! I'd like to see R2 blame me for THAT! Sooo, the problems aren't just the usual "update bugs", huh? Yeah...RIGHT! Are you going to try to explain this strange phenomenon away by blaming browsers & flash versions too?

Comment

Can't log in again. This time no black screen but stuck at 99%. I was in the game and apparently thrown out. Soooo, trying to refresh but i can't get in.
                          So much for gauntlet today...
                          Ign hades
                          Platform R2
                          Server S336, can't remember the merged server name right now
                          Oceanic server

Comment

Lovely. A bit more than 3 hours left of cs tycoon and i'm stuck at 99% loading again. Are you kidding?
                            Ign: hades
                            platform: R2
                            Server: oceanic

Comment

ur welcome R2121227857
                              thats why it works on dead browser make wanna cry isn't it?
                              so i suggest u install R2 client like this pic:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	garden.jpg
Size:	316.2 KB
ID:	1730219
                              ..but i must warning you to do some PC stress test first before play in that app!! !
                              it makes higher temp but so fast like flash and they only using flash 19!! !
                              That's all folks mine never works at fox even i install flash 26beta

BAPER/[S293] Witchmoor

Comment

cant play again either, stuck at 100%, i cant believe after so long you still cant get a damn game right. this is extremely sad to say!! get your **** together r2.

i want a refund for all ive put into your games, since i cant play them
                                Last edited by Alkaris; 06-14-2017, 10:14 PM.
                                DThunder

Comment

Working...
                                X