No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 5/11 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a list of the packs. 4th doesn't have exquisite in the pack. 4th Place Pack contains: [Legend] Pet Ares Crystal x10 [Chaos] Pet Ares Crystal x10 Pet Ares Crystal x10. All the ppl who rank will get a pack like this.

The “4th Place Bonus Pack” has the exquisite gems. You will have to spend enough to be ranked 4th over all and need to spend over 30k to get the bonus pack
    Last edited by Disguy; 05-11-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

yes what i meant to say is im willing to spend 30k xtal to get exquisite.. i dont need energy.. im done with favor and i dont work on pet.. but its useless if i cant get 4th rank? is that right?
      then what about dead server hes the only spender.. so he stuck with spending 150k xtal to get some bonus pack? stupid event..

Comment

What is Craykor?
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Craykor is a crabby pet with 13.5 maturity and max teeka skills

Comment

Is funds broken? Is splender Ranking Bug?

Click image for larger version

Name:	FUNDS.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1729861Click image for larger version

Name:	FUNDS2.PNG
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	1729862
            Click image for larger version

Name:	FUNDS3.PNG
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	1729863
            Last edited by R28732539; 05-13-2017, 04:26 AM. Reason: added attachment

Comment

same goes to my other toon. Im a middle man player. i recharge little but many. how can i recharge all my toons if funds are broken? R2. please fix this. otherwise i wont recharge again. Even my friends are casher. cashing for monthly rebate. but they says it is broken. they too will recharge again once it is fix

Comment

>R2 is interested with big cashers.
                >small cashers dont have chance to be heard. even non cashers.!
                >hahah.

Comment

Are you saying that the funds is not letting you claim or purchase? How is the spender rankings bugged?
                  If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                    Are you saying that the funds is not letting you claim or purchase? How is the spender rankings bugged?
                    10th has more crystal spent than 7th, 8th and 9th. Maybe just slow to update?

The screen shot of the funds i don't get... You should be able to purchase the 1k funds you have crystals and the credit for it.

I have a monthly purchase going and its working fine claimed today

Comment

yes i cannot purchase monthly card rebate. as you can see in the screenshot. i spend 2100 crystals for 2100 credits to purchase monthly card rebate. and still i cant purchase.

filing ticket is a waste of time. filed many tickets before and none was resolve.

Comment

I will have the spending rankings bug forwarded.
                        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                          I will have the spending rankings bug forwarded.
                          thanks for that. but my most concern is that please fix or forward to someone else who might know how to fix the monthly card rebate. i might recharge for alts too. if mine was fixed i recharge for alts too.!

And please for God's sake dont tell me to file a ticket for that. coz i did file many many tickets for that before.

hahah., just as i thought.

>no reply from moderator.
                          >no reply from r2.

they are always like this. leaving someone with no answers at all.
                          they only ask about the problem.
                          when u stated your problem
                          no anwers and no actions done.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 05-17-2017, 09:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R28732539 View Post
                            yes i cannot purchase monthly card rebate. as you can see in the screenshot. i spend 2100 crystals for 2100 credits to purchase monthly card rebate. and still i cant purchase.

filing ticket is a waste of time. filed many tickets before and none was resolve.
                            Have you (or anyone else who is having this bug) tried buying funds with more than 2100 credit? It might be one of those bugs where you need over the stated amount (2101 or more credit) for it to count. Those are in enough places after all.

Comment

Working...
                            X