Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Release the Tenet and Holy Favor systems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release the Tenet and Holy Favor systems...

already and Improve (add the new upgrades) the Point of Interest and consumer points shop.
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

I agree this and many other things need to be added such as more wings, new mounts as people are starting to max them more and more and what is the point of cashing if we cash to get ahead and u let all the non cashers catch up for free because you don't release the new stuff ill tell you what happens we don't cash anymore cause there is no advantage then. Keep up with your players for God sake it aint nuclear physics.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Yes release them. Im not motivated to cash anymore same things on fate shop no new casher system.
      Game: Crystal Saga II
      IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
      Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

There you go. Motivate the players that support the game to keep supporting it. Especially on older servers. You know, keep your loyal players (customers) loyal?
        Last edited by LighTree; 05-13-2017, 12:59 AM.
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Hey forum mods how about communicating that to them. These are simple requests these things already exist and simply need to be coded into cs2. very quick way to make the people who support the game money wise happy.

Comment

The team doesn't intend to have high standards or anything, but the requirement for forwarding forum suggestions, excluding official suggestion events, is a wide support base. The suggestion here has only been approved by a total of 3 players. We'll keep an eye out for further activity.

Also, remember that CSII is not intended to have the same rapid feature release as CS. If you find things terribly slow here, know that CS still launches new servers and all the features are readily accessible.

Comment

Why not make the Holy Favor and Tenets end game systems? Where the dungeons get tougher to solo. It doesn't have to break the game from the start like in Crystal Saga. This is all from my experiences I had so far.
              CS I - (S103)Lugh
              CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

yeah the suggestion here has been approved by only a total of 3 players because that's ALL THATS FLIPPING LEFTTTTT. And Yes of course CS1 still launches new servers but these clowns aren't getting me to pay for another toon lol. And where does it say they didn't intend this game to be a rapid release game maybe if that's true these idiots should've made that clear before stealing everyones money. Its just an excuse to over shadow the laziness they are showing. I don't think any player in CS2 wants a game that is super slow in releasing content lol. Sharp minds these folks have lol.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                  yeah the suggestion here has been approved by only a total of 3 players because that's ALL THATS FLIPPING LEFTTTTT.
                  Just shedding a little light: There's an average of 50 players viewing CSII's forum at any given time.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 05-13-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Yes Reverie but most of them just come to check to see if R2 got off their *** and improved game so they can come out of retirement and play again. And even at 50 that is an absolute miniscule amount of players for an online game. and hey if them idiots wanna lose cashers instead of giving them things to actually consider buying then they need to go back to business school. Like this weeks treasure boxes for instance they give shining gems why do I wana cash to get shining gems I can make 300 to 400 shining gems easy in 2 weeks free lol

Comment

r2 sck always have always will amen

Comment

At least they are still opening new servers. I'm glad for that. One should get worried when this business model stops opening servers. I always look forward to R2 trying to improve the game, for the better. I'm an optimist but not stupid. So, I keep my money in my pocket and just play the game like a single RPG game from now on. Take my suggestion or leave it. Let's see how far I can push this elite level... till the tenets then.
                        Last edited by LighTree; 05-14-2017, 03:37 AM.
                        CS I - (S103)Lugh
                        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Yes LighTree is right the fact that they still opening servers shows they have some kin of plan even if its a moronic plan from these bafoons. Maybe they will do like CS1 and do massive 16 server merge at once.

Comment

brain all u do is complain i like that its not release yet gives the freebies time to catch uo

Comment

yeah genius let the freebies catch up and all the cashers will go elsewhere and you wont have a game because a game of all free players will close very very quickly. Don't open your yap if you don't even know how these rpg things work.

Comment

Working...
                              X