Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release the Tenet and Holy Favor systems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only time will tell.
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

I think it's pretty unfair to tell players that want things on CS 2 that they should just go and play the original instead. Even if the game is dying, you want to encourage players to stay and not jump ship, no? Even if it's barebones at the moment (which begs the question why even release a game that isn't finished; I'm looking at you, giant black holes in Twilight Caverns, ugly stretched sprites added to overworlds, and spelling errors on everything), a litle faith that things will get better would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by beepboop View Post
        I think it's pretty unfair to tell players that want things on CS 2 that they should just go and play the original instead. Even if the game is dying, you want to encourage players to stay and not jump ship, no? Even if it's barebones at the moment (which begs the question why even release a game that isn't finished; I'm looking at you, giant black holes in Twilight Caverns, ugly stretched sprites added to overworlds, and spelling errors on everything), a litle faith that things will get better would be nice.
        The same argument can be used against the proposal of releasing an onset of features that already exist elsewhere. CSII players suggest the release of such and such right when they want it, but fail to realize that CSII is not intended to be the same as CS.

CSII may very well be better off as just another CS server if the desire of releasing various existing systems back-to-back is that outstanding.
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-17-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X