Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who would be kind enough to post screenshots of evil beast wraith, pledge, apocalypse, slayer, savior, and nightshade on a toon? Much appreciated.
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Savior

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (7).png
Views:	1
Size:	674.0 KB
ID:	1729853
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Wraith

It came to my attention that so far evil beast looks the same as if your character was wearing nothing. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigma View Post
        Wraith

It came to my attention that so far evil beast looks the same as if your character was wearing nothing. Can anyone confirm this?
        Yup, that's the exact look of my toon when I equipped eb wraith harness. Tried clearing cache, relogging, reinstalling client, and still my character appears naked on eb armor. This seems to be a display bug. Not sure if other eb sets have the same issue.
        Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          Savior

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174606[/ATTACH]
          Thanks briansid1981. Also, could you confirm/double check. When wearing full eb savior, does your toon appear as if it is naked? Got my eb wraith armor just now and on wearing it, my toon appears naked. Not sure if its a display bug. Sent a ticket just the same and currently waiting an answer from support.

Comment

yes with my full EB set its just basic toon look as if no gear on. I think they never coded in the actual gear display only the stats
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X