Daily Check-in Event - does not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Check-in Event - does not work

Daily Check-in Event Can not go to write this is itClick image for larger version

Name:	456456456566666666666666666.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1791275 what to do?

Server: [S26] Europe
    Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

And this is for Kabam? (Eyeballing the Gaea Mobile bit there as it looks like for Wartune: Hall of Heroes Mobile)
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I have issues with this event as with all of these types of events that have the time gmt+8... dunno what else to do here guys. I have plenty of devotion and I've relogged, refreshed and even rebooted my computer and I still can't do the checkin for today. yesterday it was the same then all of a sudden like it worked? Day before yesterday I had no problem. I do this at approximately the same time each day so 6 am server time (s62 us west). Any ideas guys?

Comment

Originally posted by W.E.S.K.E.R View Post
        Daily Check-in Event Can not go to write this is it[ATTACH=CONFIG]174613[/ATTACH] what to do?

Server: [S26] Europe
        I'm getting the same issue....Kabam eastern

Comment

I'm having the same issues on Kabam server.

Comment

Mine worked the first 3 days and hadnt worked since. Have come to expect this kind of programming.

Comment

Seems like it's going good in my end. I just decided to dive in and was able to check in. This is how I did it...
              1. Gone into Kabam, Logged in.
              2. Went into Wartune, Selected the Server.
              3. Done 30 Devote, Refreshed.
              4. Click on the Hot Events, Click on the Button for the Promo.
              5. Item opened on default browser, had to log in.
              6. Clicked on the Server Number, was taken to the Promo Page.
              7. Clicked on the appropriate date to check in. Done.
              Also, I am learning that Wartune is moving from Kabam onto a place called NetMarble. I don't know how this will affect those on the Kabam platform and R2 promotions in the future. Their scheduled date is at the end of May.
              Last edited by Meikura001; 05-17-2017, 01:46 PM. Reason: Corrected the name for Kabam's WT transferred platform. It was late at night.

Comment

Here is what I did. 1 - gave up on kabam and the lag, and all the problems there 2 went to r2games and restarted = no lag or issues (good luck to those that choose to stay on kabam)
                Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

Originally posted by srichardson64 View Post
                  Here is what I did. 1 - gave up on kabam and the lag, and all the problems there 2 went to r2games and restarted = no lag or issues (good luck to those that choose to stay on kabam)
                  Oh you poor, poor soul. Trust me, the lag and issues will catch up to you (if you're playing on a brand new server) soon enough; but welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Oh you poor, poor soul. Trust me, the lag and issues will catch up to you (if you're playing on a brand new server) soon enough; but welcome aboard.

hahahahaha true enough

Comment

im on kabam i dont lag

the only time i do lag is loading into spire nm loading screen takes its time their

so apart from that im ok ere

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	543543543.png
Views:	1
Size:	441.5 KB
ID:	1729963

You must return those days that could not enter, the screen in the first message, because of your lags, I could not enter, but from the 17th day it all worked out, moderation answer, what kind of problems should you throw up your money? That would not be able to perform events
                        Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

Working...
                        X