• Show
Clear All

• Can't LOG in Using Creators edition Edge

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-05-12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	1791313

I am getting this error when trying to log in with new Creators Edition of Windows 10 Edge
    Attached Files

When ever I had that screen come up, it was an issue with flash player, either it wasn't enabled or not installed. Have you tried reinstalling or updating flash? Maybe flash got disabled on that version of edge.

Comment

it wants you to upgrade the flash
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

The message is wanting you to enable flash. Most browsers now have the flash extension automatically set to disabled.

Here's how to enable Flash on Edge: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...s-10-edge.html
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I had that with Chrome as well (well, installed a new trial of McAfee that triggered that after hearing about the attacks worldwide) where I just click on the area to enable it and it took me into the game on that. I have yet to see it happen on Edge/Explorer, but would follow that bit if I do.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

In Windows Edge I have Adobe Flash enabled under the advanced settings
            All websites with Flash content are telling me I need to install Adobe Flash (which is already embedded in Edge and enabled under the advanced settings).
            I do not get an puzzle icon as well telling me that Flash content has been blocked, nor a popup telling me that Flash content has been blocked and if I want to execute it or not.*

Back in the 1607 version of widows 10 Edge after loading it would load and later ask to allow Flash.

But with 1703 Creators edition Edge I can't there nor the newly added Puzzle Icon does not show up to Allow flash. I think it is both a Game issue and the new Windows 10 Issue. My other Games had a Click here to get new Flash this 1 does not do it. and LOL Lange is not in English.

Comment

Have you tried adding the website as an exception under the flash settings? Can you get it to work with any other browser?

I'm hoping someone who has the same set up you do has an actual answer for you.. I'm still hanging onto Windows 7.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I too have had that problem with flash player being imbedded in Edge and the issue with 1703 Creators Edition. I turned flash player off in the setting tried to log into wartunes, than restarted my pc, changed the settings to allow flash to run, than started wartunes and got the puzzle piece. I know this seems like a lot of work but it did stop that issue. This Creators Edition has caused a lot of issues in wartunes and other flash player games like in Facebook games. I hope this helps you.

Comment

I also have the creators upgrade and when i opened Edge for the first time a screen popped up if i wanted to run Flash once or always on that page. I have Flash manually installed and didn't had the problem.
                  I was expecting to have a problem since Edge was altered when it comes to Flash, it seems that i have dodged the bullet. :P

Comment

Originally posted by talisman202 View Post
                    I too have had that problem with flash player being imbedded in Edge and the issue with 1703 Creators Edition. I turned flash player off in the setting tried to log into wartunes, than restarted my pc, changed the settings to allow flash to run, than started wartunes and got the puzzle piece. I know this seems like a lot of work but it did stop that issue. This Creators Edition has caused a lot of issues in wartunes and other flash player games like in Facebook games. I hope this helps you.
                    Tried you trick here it Did not work for me

Comment

Have you tried disabling Shockwave in browser add on's? sub flash thingi mi jig..
                      Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-23-2017, 07:17 PM.
                      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Some Interesting Info on This:
                        Microsoft Edge’s development team today announced that the company will start blocking Adobe Flash content automatically on Windows 10. The company will allow users to manually enable Adobe Flash content on web pages, but it’ll ask users every time if they want to enable Flash on a certain web page before loading it which is definitely a good thing. In a blog post, Microsoft stated:
                        In our next release, we will extend this functionality and encourage the transition to HTML5 alternatives by providing additional user control over when Flash content loads. Windows Insiders will be able to try an early implementation of this feature soon in upcoming preview builds. The user experience will evolve as we move towards a stable release in the Windows 10 Creator’s Update next year.
                        Sites that support HTML5 will default to a clean HTML5 experience. In these cases, Flash will not even be loaded, improving performance, battery life, and security. For sites that still depend on Flash, users will have the opportunity to decide whether they want Flash to load and run, and this preference can be remembered for subsequent visits.
                        Microsoft is not the only company cutting down on Flash as Google also ditched Flash on Google Chrome recently. Microsoft encourages developers to move to HTML5 technologies which are a lot more secure and consume less battery, which is definitely*very nice to see.
                        Once again, this change will be available with the Windows 10 Creators Update which is set to arrive in early 2017. Insiders will be able to try out this change in the upcoming Insider Preview builds of Windows 10, however.

Comment

For the heck of it I just Log into God Fathers Five Families to test a Theory it asked me LOL in English that I must have Flash 10 or Higher to play and Said Click here to get The Puzzle Icon Popo up to Allow which I did and the Game work just fine using Creators Edge Flash.

So it Boils down to that Something is wrong with the Front end of Wartune which is not in English and it not Allowing the Process. Please Fix this For us Soon we will all be using Windows 10 Creators Edition 1703

Comment

Same issue and rather than fussing with it I just reverted back to the previous version of Win10 in recovery options. Microsoft support had no idea how to solve the flash issue.

Comment

Working...
                            X