Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] Wartune Devo Events: Character, Devotion, and Server Information Identified

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Wartune Devo Events: Character, Devotion, and Server Information Identified

I am thinking this is for the R2 folks since it's their promotion when they do such, so I am going to ask. I will say thank you for putting in the login/logout button along with account information so people know which account it is logged in. However, I want to ask of the following to be included in such future events (I know it can be done since I do see the character info and server info on the Wartune main page):
    • Character Information: The character the player is playing (last known) for the account.
    • Server Information: The server the player was playing (recorded) for the account.
    • Current (Recorded) Devotion: The current devotion that character/server has on the account.
    I figured with this in play, it will prevent confusion or tickets because it lacks such, and players will know what is on when they redeem. What does everyone else think?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60
Working...
X