Red equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red equipment

Hello have ne question how can one Sell Red Equipment / destroy have a complete set and the consumed space in inventory you can not even recycle

Originally posted by Lenzia View Post
    Hello have ne question how can one Sell Red Equipment / destroy have a complete set and the consumed space in inventory you can not even recycle
    So I am thinking you are doing a Holy Forge type event, and you made the equipment but now it's maxed out, but now you want to sell it?

If that's the case, you need to enchant it 1 or 2 times, after that you will be able to sell it.

If that's not what you are asking about, I am going to need a bit more of a description of the problem.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      So I am thinking you are doing a Holy Forge type event, and you made the equipment but now it's maxed out, but now you want to sell it?

If that's the case, you need to enchant it 1 or 2 times, after that you will be able to sell it.

If that's not what you are asking about, I am going to need a bit more of a description of the problem.
      tyvm worked

Comment

Originally posted by Lenzia View Post
        tyvm worked
        No problem. It took me a good while to figure this out myself.

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

It would be nice if we could recycle those, considering there is no source for the refinement materials anywhere in the game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            It would be nice if we could recycle those, considering there is no source for the refinement materials anywhere in the game anymore.
            Do you mean elite refinement crystals? Because you can actually get some from the Athena shop :
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.2 KB
ID:	1729889
            Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
              Do you mean elite refinement crystals? Because you can actually get some from the Athena shop :
              Huh, when did they add useful items to that shop?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Huh, when did they add useful items to that shop?
                Last update, slightly larger than normal update. I used it to finish up my red ones recently.

R2Games Rules
                Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                X