VIP status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP status

Anybody else had their VIP status turned off in-game? Mine was fine yesterday, but on logging-in today it is not active. Payment was renewed 3 days ago and account details says my status is valid. Have sent a ticket in but don't see why I should wait 3 days for a reply and action for something I have paid for.

Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
    Anybody else had their VIP status turned off in-game? Mine was fine yesterday, but on logging-in today it is not active. Payment was renewed 3 days ago and account details says my status is valid. Have sent a ticket in but don't see why I should wait 3 days for a reply and action for something I have paid for.
    This happened to me a while ago. They will resolve it, and when the VIP doesn't work, the only way to get it back on is a ticket. I have no idea what causes this problem, but it does happen
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Yes I have experienced it before too. This time my first reply reset was being able to have subscription re-set . As my monthly reset occurred 2 days before I was not likely to give them more money. I told them this, asked them to reactivate the valid VIP account that I had already paid for and asked for compensation. They responded that they could not reactivate my VIP status as it needed to be done from inside my account? Last time this occurred they sorted it out in 24 hours from outside of my account. I cannot do anything inside my account to activate this, so are they just frauding me out of more money or are they just thieves. Last correspondence with them (48 hours ago, no reply) requested the monthly payment details, why this would not be on their records, buggers belief

Comment

This has gone on a little too long. Did you send them a screenshot of your purchase receipt for the current month?

Can I get the character name and server your ticket is under?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The receipt of payment is visible in my R2 account and surely they keep their own records of their bank account receipts and I have given them the Xsolla transaction id.................was not given a ticket number as I did it through their billing problems....

Comment

The transaction ID is listed in your order history. The receipt you received from the purchase, which is usually emailed to you, just makes it easier for them to track down the payment. Sometimes it's not as simple as R2 looking at an account to find a specific purchase.

Ticket number only appears at the very bottom of the email you get when support replies. Teeny tiny font, says something along the lines of 'sent to [email] in response to case #xxxxxx'. But, character name and server, or email address if the character name contains alt chars, is always a viable search option.

You should have your VIP now.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks guys, it appears to have been fixed.

Comment

Working...
              X