Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are you crazy r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you crazy r2

I was fortunate enough today to hit elite level 400 and get my level 3 bloodlust skill so I get motivated and say ok now lets make level 500 to get level 4 bloodlust skill. And then boom I see level 4 bloodlust skill requires elite level 800 lololol. Are they serious?? Do they have any clue how long it will take to get from elite level 400 to 800 and I can only imgine what levels u will need for level 5 through 8 bloddlust lol. Its 111 million xp needed per level at 400 it will take 2 years to get bloodlust 4 which means it will take 10 years to get level 8 lol. I doubt this game will still be around then. They may need to rethink the massive level requirements here.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

in CS1 80 or 100 level already hard
    CS2 is the hardest game, so u must accept it XD

maybe staff have an idea like "game with no end with leveling"
    so must be it XD

Comment

hope it means they have big plans for this game long term. all I know is starting at level 401 it requires 120 Million xp per level so either they have plans to give us ways to get large amounts of xp or they expect us to play 15 years for level 8 elite skill lol. hopefully its the first one haha.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X