Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Contribution Guide

Guild Contribution Guide

Here is an excellent guide already in place for explanation of the guild page: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=guild+stone

There are a few ways to get guild contribution- which can be spent on either items or passive skills provided by your guild.
    * Guild Quests
    * Guild Resource Battlegrounds
    * Starglade tour for levels 30-39

Here I will review Guild Quests and Starglade Tour as well as how to spend your contribution points.

The most common method would be completing your guild quests. You can find the guild quests by visiting the Guild Management Officer in Starglade.

Name:  Guild daily quest.PNG
Views: 600
Size:  261.2 KB Name:  Guild Quests.PNG
Views: 602
Size:  111.9 KB

You ARE able to accept more then one quest. It is always recommended that you stay in contact with your guild mates as far as which quests will be done by who. You can only accept a maximum of 20 guild quests per day. Guild quests will refresh once per day at 10 am server time.

Once you complete your guild quest turn it in again to the Guild Management Officer. Your reward for finishing Guild Quests benefits not only you but the guild as well! You also get 25 honor for every Guild Quest completed.

Name:  GQ reward.PNG
Views: 594
Size:  331.6 KB Name:  GQ reward screen.PNG
Views: 586
Size:  266.0 KB Name:  infobox2.PNG
Views: 584
Size:  163.8 KB

For levels 30-39 you are able to visit the NPC Natalie and do 10 starglade tours per day. This is a very easy way to get EXP, contribution and 5 honor. You can gain about 30% EXP per day by completeing these quests. Best thing: They are very quick and simple to do. Often requiring you to buy an item for a few copper, kill one monster, or just visit an NPC!

Name:  NPC Natalie starglade exam.PNG
Views: 587
Size:  223.8 KB Name:  Starglade exam.PNG
Views: 583
Size:  241.0 KB

Complete your quest and turn it into the appropriate NPC as the quest directs

Name:  Starglade Tour Quest reward.PNG
Views: 584
Size:  195.1 KB Name:  Quest Reward.PNG
Views: 575
Size:  215.9 KB --> Reward! Name:  Info box.PNG
Views: 573
Size:  176.7 KB

These are just two ways to gain contribution. Now for spending said contribution. Once again visit the Guild Management Officer:

Name:  Guild benefits capture.PNG
Views: 573
Size:  303.4 KB Name:  Spending contribution.PNG
Views: 567
Size:  313.6 KB

Contribution pack includes:
    Name:  Contribution pack.PNG
Views: 570
Size:  234.4 KB

One other thing to spend your guild contribution and some gold on is guild skills. These skills come in handy and must be upgraded by your Guild Leader first before you can upgrade them for yourself. Upgrading one of these skills to level 1 requires guild reserves to be at 4 silver, to get that first level upgraded you will need guild contribution of 20 or above and you will need to spend 1 gold.

Name:  Survival.PNG
Views: 557
Size:  72.3 KB Name:  Reinforcement.PNG
Views: 545
Size:  58.6 KB Name:  Defense.PNG
Size:  73.2 KB Name:  Development.PNG
Size:  101.4 KB Name:  Enhanced Control.PNG
Views: 553
Size:  177.6 KB Name:  Skill contribution.PNG
Views: 542
Size:  84.8 KB

Wow. Thank you so much Miss Araerris this advice has helped me TONS and saved me a lot of time and effort with out this i would probably be at lvl 30 by now but u helped me reach 38 in less than 3days THANK YOU SO MUCH !! please keep up with your guides because so far they have helped me LOADS! Thanks once again and i'm hoping to see you during game time xoxoxoxox

Priest of Pontifications crow_hogan is just another poster. For now.... crow_hogan's Avatar
    finally a guide for contributing.. im tired of explaining to this to my guildmates
    Ign:nightshroud
    Server: Sukemo Bluff
    Class:Rogue
    Level:Eid lvl 8x
    Guild:Exile

Change Your Stars

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:
    TECHNIQUES ON HATCHING A PETS
    Shadow Build 1-80
    Combat Build 1-60

about guild skills, if one member upgrades a skill, is it for himself only or is it for all guild members?

Squire of Statements MsBlackRabbit is just another poster. For now.... MsBlackRabbit's Avatar
    its only for himself
    Server : Shrine of Khitar
    IGN : Rin
    Lv. 14x Eidolon
    Class : Hybrid Ranger
    Guild : Judgement

We killin' these hooks like PeterPan!

(\__/)
    (='.'=)

Music saves my life.

The guild master will make the skills avaliable by spending the guild reserves. It is up to each member to spend their own individual contribution and gold to have that skill apply to themself only. So once all the skills are open the guild members can decide which skills they want to invest in for their own personal character build.

Great guide. You've earned a +1 from me.
    Characters: BowJob (Get it?) & Astraues
    Job/Class: AM/Hybrid Ranger
    Server: Psychodelica
    Level:
    Nobility:
    Guild:

Thanks a bunch. I had seen a few questions regarding contribution while skimming the forums so felt it time to make a quick and easy picture-based buide on how to gain and more importantely spend your contribution. I hope it turns out to be pretty helpful for those new to the game.

+ Reply to Thread