Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Server Links! 1 account, 1-3 class but, can be transfer on other servers (crowded/non-crowded)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Server Links! 1 account, 1-3 class but, can be transfer on other servers (crowded/non-crowded)

Hey there just wanna let ya know that i love this game, and its dying because of one issue "Too many servers!" which creates inactivity to new players since, when a new server arrives, the players stay their for a couple of months and after that when another server arrives, some players tend to go there to start again which causes them to abandon the other server that was opened last month which sucks, so yeah. This kind of system got me inspired to another game and because of that system, the game is still running today, its like a "1 World but many server links". This system is an all around server transport which gives your character a chance to go to crowded servers and less crowded servers (if you prefer less lag) and with that you don't have to start fresh again since players tend to go on a server which is crowded and some players also want to go to other servers which has less players to prevent lag spikes, with this players can choose either crowded or not crowded servers which can be beneficial to you developers since abandoned servers waste a lot of space to your PC, so yeah, and your probably thinking " there are other players who plays from east or west etc. and we can't afford to choose only 1", well i suggest you to build 2 worlds east server and west but with the system (Servers open automatically depends on the players played at the 1st server) example is Server 1 players: 500/500 "please choose another server" then server 2 opens and so on. I hope you understand what i was trying to explain ^^.

With characters being bound to the server itself, this idea is not possible.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well its always nice to give ideas, and since there are abandoned servers where only 5-20 players play, you could just save their characters and transfer them all to server 1 like you did before in crystal saga at Joyo park.

Comment

Actually this idea is very possible. just not for R2 because they suck. I always laugh when I hear the term impossible when discussing 21st century technology. In the forum here people use the term impossible in place of saying R2 is too lazy to do it. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope things work out in the near future. Ive seen games have been turn arounds before but usually that's because the developers made drastic overhauls and R2 cant even implement a full system in one maintenance it takes them 2 or 3 maintenances to get it right. So we have to hope real hard for these clowns to get it done.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jelsuweng View Post
          Well its always nice to give ideas, and since there are abandoned servers where only 5-20 players play, you could just save their characters and transfer them all to server 1 like you did before in crystal saga at Joyo park.
          It is always nice to see ideas, and I thank you for sharing yours. Some ideas aren't feasible, though. The CS Joyo platform merge, a disaster of epic proportions, is quite different from a server merge. Server merges do happen. The first few servers just have a longer wait than everyone else. The same held true on CS, with the first 3 servers not seeing their first merge for years. Of course, circumstances surrounding CS2's first few servers are not typical and will likely result in a very long wait until they see a merge.

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          Actually this idea is very possible. just not for R2 because they suck. I always laugh when I hear the term impossible when discussing 21st century technology. In the forum here people use the term impossible in place of saying R2 is too lazy to do it. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope things work out in the near future. Ive seen games have been turn arounds before but usually that's because the developers made drastic overhauls and R2 cant even implement a full system in one maintenance it takes them 2 or 3 maintenances to get it right. So we have to hope real hard for these clowns to get it done.
          In a world where characters are bound to an account and not a server, and isn't running a game engine that's at least 10 years old, it might be possible. In this world, with accounts bound to a server and not an account, with the game engine as it currently is, it is not possible. Let's not forget, as you do seem to, R2 is not the developer of this game. They are just a publisher, and as such they cannot change to an updated game engine, nor can they rewrite entire systems for the idea presented to be possible. The age of the game engine should be readily apparent with how badly most of the patches go and the disconnection issues.

Down the road, most of the servers will be merged together anyway, it's just a matter of time and patience.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

hmm fair point then i guess the only problem left is classes update? knights way weaker than before and beast masters are kinda superior from the start and till the end so yeah... kinda need some changes since im a knight user and it seems impossible to fight back against a beast master.

Comment

If you kill the beast, the master usually goes down pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
              X