Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Someone to Help Challenge a Dungeon With

Hello All,

Just as the title says, I am trying to further my storyline, and it appears the only way to do that right now is to challenge the level 25 dungeon, but I need someone to go with me. Anyone up for joining me in a party so I can keep playing the game?

~Nouun

It would be convenient to know which server you are playing on in the event that there are interested parties.

Comment

I don't think many people will honestly respond to a level 25 dungeon request browith all that there is to do in a day dungeon wise. Level 25 dungeon is very easy and u can beat it with a little bit of work on your toon. Tough it out and grow it will come.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I do not believe the game will allow me to enter the dungeon by myself. I have tried and it says that I need to be in a party in order to enter.
        And I am in the Faded Basin server. Thank you for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodamyneff View Post
          I do not believe the game will allow me to enter the dungeon by myself. I have tried and it says that I need to be in a party in order to enter.
          And I am in the Faded Basin server. Thank you for the reminder.
          You can actually even without party members. Just press P, form a party by yourself, unmount, then enter the dungeon.
          Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Working...
          X