Boring Hot event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Hot event

the hot event keep repeating for the last 6 months and we got nothing new so far, its started to get boring now even the casher event also keep repeating over and over.

This is what the game has become, events are predictable, and become more of a chore to do than fun.

Everything from hot event is to drive more spending, so that your spending "helps" you in those "fun" cross server related participation events.

In the past the events were more once a month or every 3 weeks, with some days or a week of break in between as a breather.

Whoever is designing the game, or the admin should highly consider adding content-quests instead.
    The sad part is these so call quests are:
    1. Short Lived
    2. Eventually ruined by Balen-ors
    3. Come only once in awhile with a major patch

To your post, the lack of new events is also the reason why many great friends have quit the game.
    Because the reality of this cycle is just spending.

Comment

Most of the events are repeating longer than 6 months and to be honest, i like this. Why do i like this? Well, you know what is coming so you have all the time of the world to save up the needed items so you can use them during the event. Most events have their own items you can 'buy' only during that given event. Well, most items you can get at any given moment but during the event gives the most of it.

And since they changed the lucky-exchange and thus have a chance to get merged sylphs and get adv.mahra and adv.sepul is also a good addition to the game. My toon came at a point that not all special items from every event-cycle are needed anymore so i put all 'chests' into the lucky-exchange in these cases. Great because that became a good source of the mahra and sepul i mentioned earlier.

So it might seem a bit dull to have all these predicted events but remember that many players are counting on them. For instance, i would hate to see that the sylph-event would make place for another event. Or the Blood of Zeus spending event. These are in my opinion the best events to gain the most.

Comment

I agree with Buurman, i prepair myself for certain event. like saving gold and materials for hf event, to get extra chests.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
          This is what the game has become, events are predictable, and become more of a chore to do than fun.

Everything from hot event is to drive more spending, so that your spending "helps" you in those "fun" cross server related participation events.

In the past the events were more once a month or every 3 weeks, with some days or a week of break in between as a breather.

Whoever is designing the game, or the admin should highly consider adding content-quests instead.
          The sad part is these so call quests are:
          1. Short Lived
          2. Eventually ruined by Balen-ors
          3. Come only once in awhile with a major patch

To your post, the lack of new events is also the reason why many great friends have quit the game.
          Because the reality of this cycle is just spending.
          you speaking the truth!!! its boring when we have nothing new to, just look at recently BR event, im fine 2 weeks ago when they put it there since those whale casher deserved somethign as their reward but they put it again after 2 weeks just outrageous!!! not to mention i have a feeling this event gonna be repeating every 2 weeks now, just dun understand why they not put a BR event like old HoF when most people can participated even if they cant get the top tier reward at least they can try the lower tier and so on,and yes many of my friend also quit the game because of this and the time consuming the game becoming now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
            I agree with Buurman, i prepair myself for certain event. like saving gold and materials for hf event, to get extra chests.
            The addition of sylphs to lucky exchange is a nice addition.
            But you have to keep in mind 1-1.5 years ago, people were dropping $600 per each one.
            So eventually these things become free if you're patient.

To your point of saving gold and materials for many players who have been playing the game for awhile, they have enough for events.
            Basically the rewards have been the same for each hot event.
            1. Aren't you tired of GEM events? How many level 11 gems do you need?
            2. Soul Engraving Events can't be done by people who were capped over a year ago.
            3. There has been an outcry by the community for better rewards like Golden Sand, Dragon Bloodstone

We can keep
            1. Eudaemon Gem Synth.
            2. Mount Training
            3. Mount Refining
            4. Divinity Soul Synth.
            5. Clothing identify/exchange

Comment

he game is getting Tedious Even Event No Without No Update Without Consumption Event

Comment

You folks have to realize that the reason why certain events are a bore to you when you're at max is because 30 days after a new server is created, it is cut loose onto the rotation of events. So what it might not be good for you, it will be good for them to catch up. I am trying to see if they will release a level 12 gems event (as I do have 11's on my main unit set) so I can get them without having to waste many 11's in the process (the girls I still go through such even though it's just "onsies" thanks to whatever of a love child that thought of such).

I was relieved to know that there is a way of getting adv. stuff for sylphs now than what it was a year ago. Back then, I had to save up the meager points I get from certain cross server events just to get a small amount of adv. mahra/sep to save up until I get like 200, 500, or even 1000 to use for an event.

While some events may seemed repetitive to me, I just do them to get the event trinklets to use in that malice exchange. And sometimes, that's a pain as I have to grind if I want to get a new sylph to pump mahra/seps into for the event after the one I used is maxed out and ready to be sacrificed, LOL.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ofcouse i would like to see other/new events also

tired of gem event, sure, dont do much for it, just crypt every day to get gems, and gem master gives more then making gems for event. so not realy care about that.

Things i do, clothing id at the right time (boxes added), chrystal event, eud events, and sylph events..
                  Then holy forge event, i choice in wich week i want to do this one. the week with chrystal event, to get adv henna.
                  or the week when we have sylph event, to get more sylph materials for merged sylphs.
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    You folks have to realize that the reason why certain events are a bore to you when you're at max is because 30 days after a new server is created, it is cut loose onto the rotation of events. So what it might not be good for you, it will be good for them to catch up. I am trying to see if they will release a level 12 gems event (as I do have 11's on my main unit set) so I can get them without having to waste many 11's in the process (the girls I still go through such even though it's just "onsies" thanks to whatever of a love child that thought of such).

I was relieved to know that there is a way of getting adv. stuff for sylphs now than what it was a year ago. Back then, I had to save up the meager points I get from certain cross server events just to get a small amount of adv. mahra/sep to save up until I get like 200, 500, or even 1000 to use for an event.

While some events may seemed repetitive to me, I just do them to get the event trinklets to use in that malice exchange. And sometimes, that's a pain as I have to grind if I want to get a new sylph to pump mahra/seps into for the event after the one I used is maxed out and ready to be sacrificed, LOL.
                    need i remind you this game was live for 4 years and soon to be 5 years now? how many people still benefit from sc and ss event for example? and not all people maxed everything in a matters of months even the non casher in my server already max their gem,sc,ss,astral etc, we want something new not just all this same thing over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by AnDy1110 View Post
                      need i remind you this game was live for 4 years and soon to be 5 years now? how many people still benefit from sc and ss event for example? and not all people maxed everything in a matters of months even the non casher in my server already max their gem,sc,ss,astral etc, we want something new not just all this same thing over and over.
                      Unfortunately, Andy Panda, that's not how the devs see of it. It's whiny babies that complained about getting so many gems that made them remove the unlimited based events and making them "one" every day. I really don't give a s<expletive>t if you maxed out certain things, and yes I still benefit from the SC/SS events because they made it possible for me to get as many crystals and then using them for the event (10k each day of such); and I am very sure others in much newer servers do as well.

But if you really want to add a new event: how about the magic mount training event where we train those four special mounts with whips and get something for such? That way, I won't have to set aside the number of whips I can "splurge" for the moment.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X