outland can be hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outland can be hacked

yesterday crystal war we got hacked by a team who had problem doing post Grab they did not have anyone to defend. So we made deal with them so they was able to keep 6 post. Suddenly last 3 sec off crystal war they was able to attack us with over 350 players. For me this is unreal.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	18556476_1568596766504305_7259511746495880702_o[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	1791341

It looks like another glitch problem yet again. Prior to my last season, we had a jam up where it froze on 100+ so when a new attacker came, it added another to the count.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

That team doesn't even have 385 players in their team, and the top of attacking players was 598.
      R2 you have to do something about this, this is the 2nd time we give you proof that people are hacking outlands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We had 1.5 mil poin and the Rank 1 team on pic had 500k point, but in last 3 sec more than 500 enemy attack us and we drop down to 4th. i also have a screnn shot. My toon is The Last Ghost, i also have a diffrent screen shot. Click image for larger version

Name:	18554426_1189999161127635_160190093_n.jpg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	1729891

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          It looks like another glitch problem yet again. Prior to my last season, we had a jam up where it froze on 100+ so when a new attacker came, it added another to the count.
          Even if that is true, it won't get to 600, since the max we seen from this team before was 4-5 players attacking, now it was 0 players attacking 10 sec before the ending of event. And 3 sec before the ending of event it where 600 players attacking, that is just not possible, even with a glitch

Comment

Maybe it is time for r2 and wake up and accept that outland can be hacked. Last time we got hacked in outland and we ended up with loosing our guild. We had to start all over again and make a new guild. We lost a lot off members because they are scared it will happens again. R2 say guild master left without making a new guild master. Sorry a guild master cannot leave guild when it still active players in guild. All member got message that they left guild and had downtime before they was able to join a new guild.
            Everything happens because outland was hacked by a team who use hack and boot, now it look like the same is happens again. So please dont come and tell me that outland is not hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Even if that is true, it won't get to 600, since the max we seen from this team before was 4-5 players attacking, now it was 0 players attacking 10 sec before the ending of event. And 3 sec before the ending of event it where 600 players attacking, that is just not possible, even with a glitch

Comment

they really need to do something about this if they can be hacked who says even our accounts are save they can t even protect their own

Comment

I demand clear statement from r2 and fix that bug! Last time when that bug appeared our guild Rebirth dissapeared! I really cant describe my hate i feel now lol

Comment

We are using a lot off real money in this game to be best, then we get hacked by people who is hackers. sylph arena was also hacked yesterday, players with sylph around 500K br took the place from players who have sylph over 800K -900K that is unreal. they had around 600 point first day off sylph arena, that is unreal. So time for r2 to wake up and admit the game is hacked.

Comment

Come on R2....Do something regarding this outland bug....Players spend their real money on this game...so atleast a fair gaming experience should be provided to them for the money and time they spend....Instead outlands are getting hacked..guild getting deleted without any information and they say that the Guild master was responsible for all that....We get a ****** 24 hr cool down for an abnormal disappearance of the guild, lose all buffs...and instead of getting a response or help or compensation in that regard we just get disappointment and more & more bugs and hacking......You have to do something in this regard.......People post all the evidences regarding the bug and still nothing is done.....I doubt that these things will lead to people quitting wartune....

Comment

I'm from the purple team, a small guild from Kong server.

Happened to see this kind of stuff few times in the past and it's really annoying, I can understand all the disappointment of blue team, no way a team can get hundreds attackers at once and this is not a glitch, a glitch is just a graphical issue but so many attackers was somehow real, they had a huge impact on the final score, so either a really big bug or an hacker.
                        Either way the problem should be sorted out and dev should investigate it.

To add some info about my team, in post grab we are almost inactive, no way we can compete: blue team have many top players with more than twice the br of our strongest player (16 mil) so not even worth to waste time. We are a bit more active in outland contest but of course not so many as screen shoots show. Hard to say how many attackers was real players, when happened my guild had only 3 ppls doing contest, impossible to know how many in purple team since noone talked in outland chat.

May be related or not, but someone can tell if this problem happen only in the week with blessing and attacks cost halved?
                        Last edited by Ardimento; 05-16-2017, 10:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

We had the same about 3 month ago, it happened twice, so the second time I made a video sent a ticket and of course no reply from support to this day, they don't care and they will never fix bugs like this #15
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	oc bug.jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	1729892
                          IGN:•BrokenRose•
                          Class:Archer
                          Guild:•Onež•

Comment

Originally posted by Ardimento View Post
                            I'm from the purple team, a small guild from Kong server.

Happened to see this kind of stuff few times in the past and it's really annoying, I can understand all the disappointment of blue team, no way a team can get hundreds attackers at once and this is not a glitch, a glitch is just a graphical issue but so many attackers was somehow real, they had a huge impact on the final score, so either a really big bug or an hacker.
                            Either way the problem should be sorted out and dev should investigate it.

To add some info about my team, in post grab we are almost inactive, no way we can compete: blue team have many top players with more than twice the br of our strongest player (16 mil) so not even worth to waste time. We are a bit more active in outland contest but of course not so many as screen shoots show. Hard to say how many attackers was real players, when happened my guild had only 3 ppls doing contest, impossible to know how many in purple team since noone talked in outland chat.

May be related or not, but someone can tell if this problem happen only in the week with blessing and attacks cost halved?
                            I know what I saw that day. Even after I refreshed one unit (yes, I run 5 windows) it still shows 100+ on that unit's screen without any update (loss of defenders or points); and I did mention I do count bullets expelled.

And to answer your last question, blessings/attacks are halved on the third week of the Outlands season, right after the week that gives out +1 extra attempt for Post Grab.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

And on last week the exploration cost is halved, anyway the question was slighty different.

When we are at 3rd week the cost of attacks and blessing are halved, this mean higher boni and more attacks than usual. 1 player with full energy can normally do 10 attacks, this week can do 20 and with higher attack bonus the fights are on average faster. Basically this specific week we have some special condition.
                              This bug isn't new, I remember to have seen it also on the side that got the detriment, but I can't remember in which week happened, the question was about a possible relation between this special week and the bug. May it happen on every week or just this one? It's just a statistical question.

Comment

Working...
                              X