No announcement yet.

outland can be hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's not hacking; this game is known for its bugs. Whatever it is, it appears to have a negative effect and needs to be corrected. This game shut down Rave early on West Coast servers to fix the rankings (which they did by dumping on West Coast servers), and yet this massive bug/glitch/hack? is still unaddressed. I've never seen it happen, but bugs that happen far less often have gotten their own emergency maintenance. Maybe they just can't fix the problem. They are still unable to address lag issues.

Comment

As I have mentioned, I have seen a variant of this bug where it doesn't clear out the attack icons but stack on them, making it look like so many people were attacking. The only "true" way of telling is to watch your team's score (points) and number of defenders each time an attack is launched; a simple add and subtract would suffice for those who want to keep statistics on who is attacking and how many "shots" were fired.

I enjoyed counting bullets fired from any team to gather how many people are on there and when to know when they are going empty so I can hit them. A single person on a non-halved day can fire a full clip of 10 attacks; on a halved day, they can fire up to 20. Between rounds, a player gets enough to fire off 5 (on a non-halved day) to 10 (on a halved day) attacks. I am going to reveal that I always conserve my ammo in the first 3 rounds and fire the entire clip in the 4th (final) round. If I know I will be gone during a round (real life stuff) and it is way before the final one, I will empty the clip on each of them at midway of the round (as most often expel in the first 10 minutes of the round). Mind anyone, I am always home before the final round starts.

And FYI (as I forgot to reply in my last post), Outland Chat is a Party Chat for your team members only. I wish it would be like current or world chat so we can see everyone's response, but I guess they made it this way so people won't "trash" talk each other.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

R2 please give a response. This hack/bug must be solved. Even a response you can't do anything about it is at least a response, but no response show your incapability more!

Comment

King its not the first and definitely not the last time when such issue wont be solved. Stop crying. Get over it and play have fun.

Comment

Telling anyone to "get over it" isn't going to solve anything. Why do you think there's even a "bug reports and support" section on these forums?

Through me, it's time for the devs to own up to their mishaps and fix this game instead of making petty excuses for such. It's been four years overdue. Granted if they fix this the way it should be running without major problems, they would be making a lot of money (and yes, I would be one expensive operator since I wanted all my units to have VIP along with other things), and more players will be flocking the servers which equals to more available players for competition and whatnot.

Comment

lets face it everything can be hacked in wartune at the moment its not even hard to do it

Comment

edit: i delete all i wrote, im done here. bb
                Last edited by Cattah; 05-18-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

My spouse had his acc hacked the other day lucky he got it back but he had given his info 2 nobody and his acc was hacked

Comment

My spouse had his acc hacked the other day lucky he got it back but he had given his info 2 nobody and his acc was hacked
                    Across my account roster, I have never gotten a single hack whatsoever. I am pretty much a "hermit" but sometimes can mingle with folks. However, I always use accounts that is hard for others to guess along with passwords of like kind.

However, I am glad your spouse got his back. Just make sure to be careful.

Comment

In the 1st screenshoot the huge number of attackers and consequently transfer of points is not the only strange thing, there is another less evident issue: the total points of all teams.

Outland contest get points when someone bless defense (800 points) or attack (1000 points), both are numbers that can be divided by 200, so also the sum of all the blessing of all the teams.
                      Successful attacks doesn't modify the total amount of points but transfer some from a team to another so total in outland contest still consistent and can be divided by 200.
                      This was true till somepoint of last round when something went wrong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	1729947

This is at earlier time of last round, many attacks and points trasnfered on the 3 previous rounds and if we do the total (145,148 + 524,251 + 101,933 + 154,068 = 925,400) is consistent.

Name:	aa2.jpg
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	1729948

This is around half time of last round, total (125,596 + 658,677 + 230,102 + 98,632 = 1,113,007) is not anymore consistent but is slighty off.

Name:	aa3.jpg
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	1729949

Few minute to the end the total (331,014 + 867,533 + 147,540 + 397,189 = 1,743,276) is even more off.

Name:	aa4.jpg
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	1729950

Subtract some points from a team and add the same amount to another should be quite easy to do for the system, but just to be sure was not a glitch, I've reloged in game and checked the last points (478,443 + 1,098,034 + 147,540 + 573,107 = 2,297,124) the final total is not divisible by 200.

Here 3 questions:
                      There are other way that are not blessing nor attacks to increase team points?
                      It's possibile that the amount of point a team lose by an attack differ from the point attacker get?
                      There is a flow on my argumentation? everything seem valid till some point of last round...

Comment

Working...
                      X