Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1791347Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1791348

I thought the nightshade is recyclable as I could have sworn I got like 80 beast souls from it.

Oh I so wished I could make and recycle Darknights as I got a lot of crypt tokens (after already making the mount, buying the 70 jewelry/rings, buying the 70 leg shards for those, buying the 70 spares to refine stats to 10's, and buying the 80 shards) that I just don't do Forgotten Catacombs any more.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The Nightshade won't be, since you can recycle Ice Fang or Evil Unicorn, and those use the same mats (just a few more of them).

Royal is just another way to turn insignia into beast souls, and you can already do that via Ice Fang or Evil Unicorn, so probably not going to happen.

Is Hurricane even possible to make any more? I don't see the shards in the shop now, and it would probably be too cheap a trade, given the current gold income. Strong players could be getting multiple of those daily, so not going to happen.

Darknight would probably be reasonable, crypt token income hasn't changed that much, and 6000 still takes a while to collect.

The atoll mount (rock star leopard) is recyclable, the problem is you can't buy more than one, which makes no sense.
      Amethyst (ancient snipe) is also recyclable, but it would be pointless, since we have almost no source for amethyst now.

Comment

Wasn't Hurricane a Guild Mount? I sometimes see it in the shop (mount), but hardly went to purchase it. I know, bad me.

If they do a Darknight to recycle, then it would give me more reason to blitz Catacombs. I stopped the blitz because I got too many without a use (for spending) and that I can get 4's and 5's mostly from Tormented Necropolis for the gem events.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X