Sylph arena hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
    Agreed, But Moon is only ranked 12th with 619, Which has to make you ask how the 11 other people above 12th got 619 ++ points too. Maybe r2 algorithm is bugged. (After reset i do not think that the base points get fully reset to Zero. I think you get xx point for xx rank which carry to the next week. Only rank gets reset to Zero. Not 100% sure, Will have to double check this coming reset.) If the points did fully reset, Then you'd have 30-40 people in each of the 1-2-3-4th.... spots on lb's on the 1st day.
    He was rank 12 in this screen shot, but he was rank 1 after the first day, and legoAss was rank 2 after Monday. Nobody can reach this amount of points in 1 day.

Comment

You folks are the experts as I don't play anything after the first one (not after the devs took that ability for us to choose our fights and I've been getting mostly high BR red dual merged sylphs on my cluster).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post
        He was rank 12 in this screen shot, but he was rank 1 after the first day, and legoAss was rank 2 after Monday. Nobody can reach this amount of points in 1 day.
        did u even read my post before you quoted it ?
        (After reset i do not think that the base points get fully reset to Zero. I think you get xx point for xx rank which carry to the next week. Only rank gets reset to Zero. Not 100% sure, Will have to double check this coming reset.) If the points did fully reset, Then you'd have 30-40 people in each of the 1-2-3-4th.... spots on lb's on the 1st day.
        This is not a hack. I have managed to get top 10 on the 1st day. At a particular time.
        <<<--- Later on in the day i dropped a few slot but was still ranked high.
        Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-19-2017, 05:32 AM.
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

good Soul send me this screen few minutes ago. Its ***** impossible! Can someone explan it to me??????????

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1729939

Comment

That can be easily explained.
            The 1st player attacked the 2nd player after reset and was winning and gaining points, I assume he didn't always get a match against 2nd place thus not winning all matches. Otherwise you would see even a higher score that 619.
            And I assume that then the 1st player would remove his sylphs and then the 2nd player would attack him so both of them would gain points in the end.
            Seems like a good way to get lots of points on first 2 days but I do not see the point, since on day 3 the whales will catch up and no more winning for them.

All in all it seems pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by jiji001 View Post
              That can be easily explained.
              The 1st player attacked the 2nd player after reset and was winning and gaining points, I assume he didn't always get a match against 2nd place thus not winning all matches. Otherwise you would see even a higher score that 619.
              And I assume that then the 1st player would remove his sylphs and then the 2nd player would attack him so both of them would gain points in the end.
              Seems like a good way to get lots of points on first 2 days but I do not see the point, since on day 3 the whales will catch up and no more winning for them.

All in all it seems pointless.
              The point is that even though you are rank 1, you max get 30 points for each win. This is a screenshot from Monday. All players drop to 200 points first on Monday. Then the first match you can get max 60 points (most get 56-57) then the 9 fights after that you get 30 max. So if you get max each fight you get 200+60+(9x30)=530
              so max points you can have after day 1 is 530. You see the most of the big players who get close get around 480, they get around 25-27 each fight like we all do.
              With other words it is impossible to get this amount of points, let stand with their teams. And since you can't choose the team you battle it is even more impossible for these teams to get this high.

Plus they did it not right after reset, they did it during the last central crystal war of outlands. So then to get to the top they should have beaten all the top teams.
              Last edited by williamboss; 05-19-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

The point is that even though you are rank 1, you max get 30 points for each win. This is a screenshot from Monday. All players drop to 200 points first on Monday. Then the first match you can get max 60 points (most get 56-57) then the 9 fights after that you get 30 max. So if you get max each fight you get 200+60+(9x30)=530
                so max points you can have after day 1 is 530. You see the most of the big players who get close get around 480, they get around 25-27 each fight like we all do.
                With other words it is impossible to get this amount of points, let stand with their teams. And since you can't choose the team you battle it is even more impossible for these teams to get this high.

Plus they did it not right after reset, they did it during the last central crystal war of outlands. So then to get to the top they should have beaten all the top teams.

hmmm funny there was no last central crystal war on a Sunday we dont have it on that day. This was done more than likely around reset time probably some of the attempts left from sunday that hadnt actually reset as yet and wiith attempts from Monday. If you do it literally at reset there seems to be a small lag when attempts are actually reset to new ones so yeah it is very possible to still got those amount of points. Sometime if you are quick enough you can actually gain the sylph titles for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place which is probably what they were doing!
                [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by BuxomWench View Post
                  hmmm funny there was no last central crystal war on a Sunday we dont have it on that day. This was done more than likely around reset time probably some of the attempts left from sunday that hadnt actually reset as yet and wiith attempts from Monday. If you do it literally at reset there seems to be a small lag when attempts are actually reset to new ones so yeah it is very possible to still got those amount of points. Sometime if you are quick enough you can actually gain the sylph titles for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place which is probably what they were doing!
                  You do know that the sylph arena resets at Monday morning not on sunday, and on Monday we have central crystal war, don't know where you got the sunday from. And even with the lag, sylph arena reset at same time points and attempts.

Comment

You do know that the sylph arena resets at Monday morning not on sunday, and on Monday we have central crystal war, don't know where you got the sunday from. And even with the lag, sylph arena reset at same time points and attempts.
                    Reset for sylph arena is 00:00 Monday as shown below and yes it is possible so to use 10 attempts from sunday and 10 attempts from monday around reset time to score those kind of points.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sa reset.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	1729962
                    [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by BuxomWench View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]174913[/ATTACH]
                      Yup, 23:00-00:00 is when rankings are calculated on Sundays, And rewards are distributed. ( 00:00:01 available to collect Monday )

Sylph arenas & Expo are closed for 2 hrs daily from 23:00-01:00. It is Not possible to use old attempts.
                      Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-21-2017, 06:09 AM.
                      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Sylph Arena locks out at 23:00 (11PM) server time so they can calculate the points and hand out the rewards. Players can get the rewards once reset happens (00:00 server time), however, they cannot participate in Sylph Arena until it opens at 01:00.

So the theory of using old attempts is not true. I know, because I sometimes forget on when the lock-down happens that I am late in such.

Also, in the past, I haven't been reset to the default (winnable) battle once it reopened. I was given a battle with folks who still come up on the rankings list. So, if said person made their way to the top, then it was through some other means.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          Sylph Arena locks out at 23:00 (11PM) server time so they can calculate the points and hand out the rewards. Players can get the rewards once reset happens (00:00 server time), however, they cannot participate in Sylph Arena until it opens at 01:00.

So the theory of using old attempts is not true. I know, because I sometimes forget on when the lock-down happens that I am late in such.

Also, in the past, I haven't been reset to the default (winnable) battle once it reopened. I was given a battle with folks who still come up on the rankings list. So, if said person made their way to the top, then it was through some other means.
                          i reload and do sylph arena at 00:02 server time everyday and yes that includes mondays .. the only lockout is at 23:00 to 00:00 sunday

Comment

Okay so they changed it, then. I remember it was being a pain in not letting me fight that I had to wait, hence why I just do one battle during the 10 o'clock hour on Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
                              i reload and do sylph arena at 00:02 server time everyday and yes that includes mondays .. the only lockout is at 23:00 to 00:00 sunday
                              That might explain it, several things don't finish reset until a few minutes after midnight, but if the lockout ends right at midnight, someone could still have a few attempts left. I thought it kept people out longer.

Comment

them size info on team... (since I see my hubby there) do you guys ever think.. maybe a player have a set little team and then once they fight - they bring in the big sylphs and once done.. big ones goes poof and little ones gets back on team.. just a question and do we really care who is no 1 or 100 in sylph arena?
                                That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Working...
                                X