Sylph arena hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph arena hacked

Sylph arena hacked by 2 players. Yesterday 2 players ended up with 551 point and 619 point after first day in sylph arena. We forgot to take screenshot off it when it happens, but Moon light had 619 point and was on 1 place, and LegoAss had 551 point. This is unreal it should happens they are very weak players and we have strong players on this server.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	17917675_10156177700314942_5443482938240488653_o[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1791349Click image for larger version

Name:	18518219_10156177700309942_5802164443032351387_o[1].jpg
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	1791350

My team is 1.2 mil br, I sometimes get in the top 100 for some time, but not even close to the top. These guys have way weaker teams then I have but they are always a lot higher.
    When I battle their teams, they are not even close to winning, but still they get up in ranking

Comment

you cant realy say its been hacked

some players do slyph arena and after they done thier battles they remove their strong slyphs and add their weak slyphs then it shows them aving lower combined br after the refresh timer

unless you ave real proof or video evidence you cant say its been hacked

Comment

look at the pictures, they are 900k br team, and they are higher then 2 mil br teams

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          you cant realy say its been hacked

some players do slyph arena and after they done thier battles they remove their strong slyphs and add their weak slyphs then it shows them aving lower combined br after the refresh timer

unless you ave real proof or video evidence you cant say its been hacked
          Look at their br from their team. 815k from legoAss, while all other there are 1.6 mil. They do this every week. Nobody knows how they get that high because we are all trying and just a few remove big sylphs

Comment

Even more, look at the points they have. after the first day moonlight had 619 points. If you calculate it that he would have won 10 fights you get: 200 from start, first win +60 then 9 wins from +30 points gives a total of 530 points after 1 day. that is basically the max you can get, then how he can have 619 points after 1 day? Without even having such a strong team. And legoAss already had the 551 points after 1 day as well, so also above the max of 530. They where 1 and 2 after the first day, with points above what you can possibly get, with other words or it is a bug that only counts for those players or they are hacking, and since they do this each week I would say they found a way to hack.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
              not sure if the trick still works but highest from one fight i ever got was 1,8k points...thou this was few years ago. So meh on hacks
              Yes that worked a couple of years ago when you could still choose the one you would fight against and you indeed got more points for winning against a higher rank. But now if you win a fight the max you can get from first each week is 60 and after that it is 30.
              Those are set things.
              Few years ago doesn't matter to game now anymore. Nobody gets that amount of points now anymore after 1 fight, otherwise more players would use the trick.

Comment

not sure if the trick still works but highest from one fight i ever got was 1,8k points...thou this was few years ago. So meh on hacks
                edit. do look em numbers up here on forums. There were plenty of damn high points on alot of us...now days just cannot be *flowers* to do it.
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight
                Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                  edit. do look em numbers up here on forums. There were plenty of damn high points on alot of us...now days just cannot be *flowers* to do it.
                  This trick indeed worked untill a couple of years ago, but is not anymore.
                  And these screenshots where made the 2nd day after some used more attempts already. But even if they did get these points from 2 days it is still impossible with their teams. My team is stronger and after 2 days I barely get to 500 points.

Comment

no proof of a hack, yes they found a way to exploit a bug.
                    edit: big deal, did they hurt u somehow? no. if u dont like it, noone force u to play. lol
                    Last edited by Cattah; 05-16-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

i think the main reason ppl are so nervous about that bug is that they play too long and forgot about real life. Its only a game. And the devs for sure dont bother what we think. so just play and have fun instead of crying all the time. Its sick.

Comment

edit: big deal, did they hurt u somehow? no. if u dont like it, noone force u to play. lol
                        And yet, you're trolling others with that nonsense. *one handed clap*

So many things are happening in game that I am sitting here going "what is the world coming to now?" There are many things we do not like when it comes to the shenanigans of the developers and their "kiss-butt" lackies (or as you would call it in your world, "fan boys/girls"). However, many of us play the game for other reasons that you might not think otherwise.

Perhaps, a novel concept is be part of a solution, and not of a problem.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i think the main reason ppl are so nervous about that bug is that they play too long and forgot about real life. Its only a game. And the devs for sure dont bother what we think. so just play and have fun instead of crying all the time. Its sick.

Comment

What makes you think I am nervous about a bug? Or even crying about it? We all play a game that we want the following: fairness (in matching or participating), sound performance, and play-ability (or replay-ability). Not that difficult to ask when players are shelling out money for a product that supposed to work and keep hacks/cheats at bay.

Now, I have not been doing most things in game (other than the beneficial events that I would think have a replay value), and probably won't care to do them until the devs makes them interesting again. This means sylph arena (I might just do one match to get the lowest reward as I do 1 match to get the 900 league insigs a week for group arena). However, something like this being reported is interesting enough as people will just cheat or hack.

However, you're right on one minor thing. The devs will only fix nonsensical and non-essential items while leaving a plethora of major items untouched that p<expletive>es off players every week. Sometimes, I try to digest on how they managed to test things (and I had been a software and web tester for 3 years including being a part of the mobile gaming testing department at THQ) before they released such.

It's sick to read the kiss-butt f<expletive>ery that is afoot sometimes. But hey, I spend most of my time on the road on that thing called "real life".
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Meikura001 it wasnt about u, it was about the thread author. i see u want to discuss about life but i really dont have time for that. Peace.

Getting back to the main topic. Here is a scr from todays arena! i think Moonlight had 619 points from 2 days and there was NO hack for arena. Still no proof of a hack. Its easy to call someone a hacker but more diff is to appologize when u are wrong!

I think this thread should be closed...
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.jpg
Size:	236.5 KB
ID:	1729902

Comment

Working...
                              X