No announcement yet.

Sylph arena hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm quite curious about what the bug you were referring to was, Cattah. Thread will stay open so someone can have a chance to clue me in.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Dont ask me, ask author of this ridiculous thread.
      I just meant that noone hack arena.

Comment

Well, hopefully said poster will give more details. The way I see it (and don't quote me) is this person had a few lucky matches that they won against and made it that far. I don't think there is an ability (free or spendy wise) that will add more attempts than the 10 that is there, either. Things been daffy (it's not only the arena that has a problem) as of late that we're trying to figure if it was the developer's problem (and you know they will say it isn't them even though the evidence might point to such) or someone has finally found a way to "exploit" something in the game (again, the developer's fault for not securing against such) for their gain.

I only brought up the "life" bit after you brought it up in insinuating that we don't have a life outside a game. Plus, I think it makes up for a good conversation starter (at times, LOL).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This is not a hack. I have managed to get top 10 on the 1st day. At a particular time.

I achieved this by doing sylph arenas immediately after server sylph arena reset Sunday night.

Because it is immediately after reset The odds in you fighting a mucho br team is reduced bc they are not all online making progress on the leader boards at the same time as you.
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-17-2017, 07:18 AM.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
            This is not a hack. I have managed to get top 10 on the 1st day. At a particular time.

I achieved this by doing sylph arenas immediately after server sylph arena reset Sunday night.

Because it is immediately after reset The odds in you fighting a mucho br team is reduced bc they are not all online making progress on the leader boards at the same time as you.
            Still if you do that, the max amount of points you can get is 530, not like them over 600.

Comment

Fortunately, even if there is a bug here, it's almost completely irrelevant. And I'm not certain there is one - maybe they found it's possible to get extra points by playing leapfrog with each other right after arena resets for the week. Or the supposed limits of 200/30 points are not actually the real limits.

Comment

williamboss bulszit! Moonlight has 619 points from 2 days of arena its as clear as sun comes up everyday. what do u dont understand? Sarreta did screenshot yesterday at 6 am so Moonlight could do arena twice and didnt hack. Call your doctor cause someone hacked your brain lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cattah View Post
                  williamboss bulszit! Moonlight has 619 points from 2 days of arena its as clear as sun comes up everyday. what do u dont understand? Sarreta did screenshot yesterday at 6 am so Moonlight could do arena twice and didnt hack. Call your doctor cause someone hacked your brain lol
                  Moonlight already had these points on Monday at 18:00 server time.
                  But let's just agree that we disagree. No need to say people are stupid or that I need to go to doctor, that is just plain rude and inappropriate.
                  Last edited by williamboss; 05-17-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Yes i screenshot yesterday. But they already had this point monday. That means they got 619 and 550 point in one day. The case here is that max point for one day is 530 point. So please tell me who they are then able to get 619 and 550 point in one day.

Comment

It was sure that some one hacked sylph arena and OC in same night. Sara and spell trying max to save our game system. but they getting insulted by our own guild member. We need to support the players who submitting ticket aginst that sylph and OC hack.

Comment

i saw it too right after outland done went to sylph arena and saw rank 1 Moolight and this guy legoass rank 2 wich i think its impossible to get that high wit their br players with almost 2 mil were right behind them i dont think they could beat them if they fought with their teams

Comment

i will say stupid, ridiculous, go see doctor, schizophrenic if someone will accuse others for hacking without any clear evidence. Why didnt u make scr of that 'hack" when u saw they had much more points they could get?
                          First have proof than u can scream about bug-hack. I just dont believe u when u say Moonlight had 619 point on Monday. Lets wait and see what u gonna get from your tickets.

jimp - why no screenshots? when i see something wierd i always make scr. And believe me, if i saw someone exploiting bug i would be the first to call the cups.

Comment

dont make me come there and kickk ur arse cattah (rii here) and i forgot u dumbass

Comment

Whoa whoa and whoa, folks. Now, where did we go all awry? There is no need for hurling insults to one another over something. Someone placed in a bug report, we all take turns putting forth our info and findings, and insults are flying.

You know, I used to say, if you didn't do anything wrong, why worry about such? I haven't done the 10 rounds to even know what the max allowable points for straight wins will be like, so I can't really comment in that aspect. However, there are those who might have went through the spiel to even know what they are talking about. I do find it farfetched that a person with a lower BR than the average around the rankings list would make it up there. First thing come to mind (really) is that they were extremely lucky in getting fights they can win since we all know it's impossible with this new system unless you spend hard like Bill Gates. Not once did I insult anyone when I give out my findings (from my point of view); yes, I have been known to call out folks when challenged, but I always tend to keep a cool head about things (well, minus my love towards the devs for making such a sub-par game in its wake).

See, some of you all have proven my point about being part of a problem and not being part of a solution.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post
                                Still if you do that, the max amount of points you can get is 530, not like them over 600.
                                Agreed, But Moon is only ranked 12th with 619, Which has to make you ask how the 11 other people above 12th got 619 ++ points too. Maybe r2 algorithm is bugged. (After reset i do not think that the base points get fully reset to Zero. I think you get xx point for xx rank which carry to the next week. Only rank gets reset to Zero. Not 100% sure, Will have to double check this coming reset.) If the points did fully reset, Then you'd have 30-40 people in each of the 1-2-3-4th.... spots on lb's on the 1st day.
                                Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-18-2017, 05:03 AM.
                                DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
                                X