Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 5/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 5/17

Servers will be going down at 2 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Wednesday, May 17th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

excited!!! on new stuff!
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

And on what? I'm looking for new ideals that you have not seen but can not give any detail that would be constructive

Comment

well lets hope it aint a glaring disappointment
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Is MT going to start at 2 AM EDT or 4 AM EDT?

Comment

It says 2 AM EDT
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
              Is MT going to start at 2 AM EDT or 4 AM EDT?
              Yup, but last week, and a few maintenances before that, it said 2 AM and the MT started at 4 AM, once it even started at 3 AM despite the announcement.

Comment

it will be 4am edt

Comment

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the only thing R2 added was a stupid spender ranking. these greedy worthless developers are so pathetic ive never seen such incompetence. and they took away the treasure boxes you get when you cash so now definitely no point in spending. r2 faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

boycott r2
                  Last edited by Reverie; 05-17-2017, 07:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

lmao i have quit the game just checking forums after mt to see if they actually do something but they ****** never will I'm out for good

Comment

Disappointed on this.

Comment

The Banner system was just released last week, and realistically speaking, there was a fat chance for something new rolling out this week.

Comment

I don't really know how you can say Banner system was released. There is no corruption and no way to get Lionheart Stones accept for us cashers and quite honestly id like some competition I don't want every event to be giving cashers a huge advantage. If every battle is a mismatch of course people will quit.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                            I don't really know how you can say Banner system was released. There is no corruption and no way to get Lionheart Stones accept for us cashers
                            A system is a system regardless of whether or not it is non-casher friendly.

Comment

no its not a full system. no corruption means no full system. and they don't have any non casher friendly systems that's why its pretty much mostly cashers still playing. again defending stupid people is in itself senseless.

Comment

Working...
                              X