Shifter class, any guide on this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter class, any guide on this?

Sorry if I'm posting on the wrong section and if this has been resolve before... Well as an introduction, I just returned from a crystal saga hiatus and aside from the Crystal Saga 2 new game, the r2 client and the many many new systems, it is the new "Shifter" class that had piqued my interest, as a returning player.

My concern is if there is any guide for this class for reasons that I am very confused with it. The skill tree is quite confusing having only two sections (Class skill and Shapeshift skill), the Class skill confuses me quite a bit.

For one thing, my movement speed while in shapeshift form is very awful. Well, prolly cause I haven't yet used a battle-mount while transforming. (newly made character) [Welp funny thing is when I finally upgraded my shifter's mount (black panther - not a battle mount) when I mount... my mount appears without a character riding it. Quite funny... can't wait to see how a battle mount would look like

Another is the skills when my character is in shapeshift form. I can't re-allocate my skills so I can ergonomically allocate them. Or am I missing something? It is a problem as well when I enable AFK mode while in shapeshift form as I can only use skill that I can allocate to the AFK menu.

Lastly, the class skills. I don't know but I think it kinda needs re-tweaking, at least for the skill prerequisites. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this: I can learn Particles Fission without the need of learning Thunder Shield, and with regards to the Thunder Shield, why is Earth Blessing is in it's description? As far I could remember, I thought Earth Blessing is a knight skill? And if you're gonna say that Static Barrier is the one that should be learn in conjunction to this skill, it isn't as my newly made Shifter have unlocked both.

I've read in the forum that is a very weak class unless it is godly cashed-buff with the new system in-game. I do hope that it isn't because as of now I'm having a hard time playing it on early levels. I've also seen preview of the skills of later shapeshift form and I'd say they're awesome or a bit too OP, in my opinion at least. And beside, I want to give it a try.

What stat build should I go into? Should I go full int for damage or have a bit in my end for HP and defense?
    What is there for the Shapeshift class? my main's class is a beast master and having seen both the wonders of it's skill tree (feral and spiritual), it can both be a support-dps or a tank dps, again my opinion. With regards to the shapeshifter class, what is it? A dps, a tank or a support? I'm getting a bit confused because of it's shapeshift skill. Or does it depend on what transformation my character has?
    How to easily level up this class or rather get by with leveling on early to mid gaming(scion or before scion)? AFK grinding is not quite helpful, imo, since I can only use my non-transformed skills.
    Last edited by symbiotenorwikan; 05-17-2017, 11:16 AM. Reason: just updated it
    no buffz, just ballz

-___-

this is a bit confusing, well to me at least, you ask if it's a dps/tank or support then u state that each of the transformation specially specialize in each of these criteria. so to answer that question wouldn't u just simply build in either of these section depending on what u want to be while also making sure to pick the corresponding transformation? and the skill's name should even be a issue in my opinion, could be called meteor shower for all we care but it's not gonna change anything so i don't see any reason to stress over it and for build wise. are you a end game player or completely new to the game? most players who are end game are completely full agility regardless of support/dps or whatever and btw, besides from a priest with buff there is technically 0 support class in the game since the game was made for solo gameplay, hence all the lag lmao. but all jokes aside, you yourself should sit down and think about what u want to build, whichever u pick you should think about how it will affect u in the game, anyone can give u a build but all honestly it doesn't mean that the build is right for u, unless u a priest, cause priest only has two build, buffer or full dps lmfao
    Server: (S73)Green Plains
    IGN: (S73)Aura
    Level: 180 eido
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
    Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
      this is a bit confusing, well to me at least, you ask if it's a dps/tank or support then u state that each of the transformation specially specialize in each of these criteria. so to answer that question wouldn't u just simply build in either of these section depending on what u want to be while also making sure to pick the corresponding transformation? and the skill's name should even be a issue in my opinion, could be called meteor shower for all we care but it's not gonna change anything so i don't see any reason to stress over it and for build wise. are you a end game player or completely new to the game? most players who are end game are completely full agility regardless of support/dps or whatever and btw, besides from a priest with buff there is technically 0 support class in the game since the game was made for solo gameplay, hence all the lag lmao. but all jokes aside, you yourself should sit down and think about what u want to build, whichever u pick you should think about how it will affect u in the game, anyone can give u a build but all honestly it doesn't mean that the build is right for u, unless u a priest, cause priest only has two build, buffer or full dps lmfao
      that's not two builds, that's difference between alt and main
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

XD talking about the priest specifically?
        Server: (S73)Green Plains
        IGN: (S73)Aura
        Level: 180 eido
        Class: Rogue
        Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
        Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

that's not two builds, that's difference between alt and main
          I mean...you're not completely wrong there >, .<

But er.. from what I've seen the different transformations have different foci... the first one has tanking skills, while cerberus has AOE/ attackspeed/ crit skills...dunno bout the 3rd/4th though...
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

bumping this thread for further notice.
            It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Working...
            X