Sylph Expedition skill lock out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Expedition skill lock out

Having hard time beating a level in sylph expedition. I get it down to 1/2 a bar when suddenly my skills no longer work. I have stun and it just won't fire. I've filed tickets which is basically useless. They know about the problem and even with screenshots the usual "we can't assume you would have beaten that level". The same feces they fed us in West Coast servers over the Rave debaucle that was never addressed. They were fine with shutting it down 2 hours early, even though they know from their records my server makes lv6 server at the last hour. Don't know what's more frustrating; a broken game mechanic THEY KNOW ABOUT or the lack of customer service in this game. I guess it's just a bug we'll have to live with forever like Eud Arena skills locking out when a toon dies.

This happends to me now 3 Days in a row! almost kill lvl 59 boss, and suddenly no skills works anymore so i die. Is this a bug or is sylph expedition rigged, so i cant pass ppl with higher sylph br ?!? Something is very wrong here imo....

Comment

Working...
    X