Where to invest my cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to invest my cash

Hello guys. I wanted some tips on where to invest my cash. Currently I have an archer and it is level 80 with 55k of PATK and 15k of MDEF and PDEF. I have 600 soul and I use the bear mount.

I have 180k of cash and I wanted some tips from you where to invest, could anyone talk? Thank you

Originally posted by viciolek View Post
    Hello guys. I wanted some tips on where to invest my cash. Currently I have an archer and it is level 80 with 55k of PATK and 15k of MDEF and PDEF. I have 600 soul and I use the bear mount.

I have 180k of cash and I wanted some tips from you where to invest, could anyone talk? Thank you
    Invest it in real life!!!!! Go travel the world! thats it!
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

I think pixies and mounts are good investments. Both give tremendous stat boosts when upgraded fully.

Comment

Knowing the definition of invest (verb)... invest in the stock market; in real life. Otherwise, there is nothing to invest in this game.
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by alfredobuga
          Invest it in real life!!!!! Go travel the world! thats it!
          True words from a wise man. One is only here to spend and have fun.
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

spending on this game is foolish. don't waste ur money on this nonsense
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

If you do decide to cash, aim to recharge during Points of Interest and hold off on using the crystals until It Pays to Consume and Consumer Points cycle around in order to reap the extra event goods.

Comment

My question is about the system is worth investing spend my money. Does anyone answer?

Comment

Originally posted by viciolek View Post
                  My question is about the system is worth investing spend my money. Does anyone answer?
                  Max your pixie; it adds the most substantial stat boost.

Comment

imo if ur gna cash, only buy stuff u cant farm, this game takes years to get all the added bonuses, jus like cs1 did, and every addition is more op than the last. almost everything can be farmed currently.
                    so things id advise on, unlocking the pet support slots relevant to u (if u do this with fund cash u can get a decent pet in the slot too), zodiac buff, blessing.
                    thats it, nothing more. mount wings pixie gear dragon essence gems sperion can all be farmed
                    it may be a slow farm, but if ur not gna invest that time then dont cash anyway

on another note, s3 now has less than 5 active players, the remaining quit today over talks a merge is years away. u absolutely shud not spend in this game, its dead and the devs are onyl opening new servers for the fresh influx of cashers(quick fix=quicker death)

Comment

Working...
                    X