Sylph Passive Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Passive Skills

Anyone know if sylph's passive skills stacked or not? For example odin has some passive skills that can reduce damage 20%, 20%, 15% 15%. Same case with Thor's increase dmg passive skills
    Last edited by dugjedagblerr; 05-17-2017, 04:36 PM.

Usually, it will tell you if it's able to stack up and for up to how many times.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

They should stack, but it's painful (and expensive) to try and actually test it, so I'm just assuming it works. I could be wrong though, there's no reason to assume the skills make sense, especially considering that Odin has 2 20% reduction and 2 15% reduction passives, so at least one of those is a waste.

Comment

deleted...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          They should stack, but it's painful (and expensive) to try and actually test it, so I'm just assuming it works. I could be wrong though, there's no reason to assume the skills make sense, especially considering that Odin has 2 20% reduction and 2 15% reduction passives, so at least one of those is a waste.
          you mean probably it works if one is a 20% one and the other one is a 15% one? if both the 20% ones it won't be stacked?
          Last edited by dugjedagblerr; 05-17-2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dugjedagblerr View Post
            you mean probably it works if one is a 20% one and the other one is a 15% one? if both the 20% ones it won't be stacked?
            I meant that the best you could possibly have is both 20% and one 15%, so the other 15% reducer is redundant. The only possible purpose is to improve your odds of getting one in a random skill draw.

I will say that Odins tend to be harder to kill than most, and I expect it's because they frequently have two damage reducing passives. Still just anecdotal evidence, but I find it convincing enough.

Comment

Working...
            X