Views:	1
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	1791359Click image for larger version

Name:	Rec 05-18-17 1.trec_snapshot_00.25_[2017.05.18_09.45.32].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	468.2 KB
ID:	1791360
    is that possible?

R2 you have to do something about this. 1 player getting 150k points in this rave event, in 1 day?!!!!! And not only that, but their server at once got from no where near in ranking to far first place.
    Don't know or this is a bug or this is a hack, but something needs to be done.

Comment

R2 you have to admit that game has been hacked. problems in OC, sylph arena, and this. Before things go worse to stone pls r2 solve this.

Comment

and pls just dont tell us this is a bug too !!!!

Comment

LoL give me more give me more hahaa

Comment

3 Rave Events passed (with this one counts as the third), and I know someone can't amount to 15k fun coins (they give out 10 points for each one in use); yes, I did the math as I am good that way. In fact, if someone wants to squirrel away enough coin by doing 200 devote daily for the 7 days the RE has been promoted, it would be like this: 21 fun coin (day) x 7 days (Rave Event) x 3 Rave Events (thus far) = 441 Fun Coin x 10 points (each gives) = 4410 points.

Can you say, "busted"?
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well with 3 times its come out cant get enough coins to make the points so somewhere something is wrong or 1 player is a mega casher lol

Comment

only way thats not a hack is if that guy recharged and spent $7500 over the course of rave .. i've know only a few in the past to drop that kind of money in a week

Comment

Really? Is it look like a big casher?Click image for larger version

Name:	[2017.05.18_23.45.20].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	559.4 KB
ID:	1729929

Comment

Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
                    only way thats not a hack is if that guy recharged and spent $7500 over the course of rave .. i've know only a few in the past to drop that kind of money in a week
                    I had to go forth on a house payment and 3 transports monthly; not prepared to drop that amount.

And if that was the case, I wonder why the devs couldn't fix such.

Comment

you will prob get r2 says its a bug so they dont ave to do any real work

Comment

That is the answer from R2

MAY 19, 2017 *|* 11:55AM CEST
                        R2 Vera replied:
                        Dear Мишето,
                        Good day to you!
                        Thanks for your report. Devs have checked this issue from backend and they found that actually the rank#2 Guild name is SoIo(it’s capital letter of i) not Solo. Please see the attached screenshot of the backend database.
                        Devs found that every member of this Guild spent their Fun Coins together before the event ends, so that the Guild points soaring within one hour. Before the event ends, the owner kicked all the members and deleted the Guild.
                        Deve is still investigate the purpose of this player and they will monitor the player’s account at the same time.
                        We’re sorry for the inconvenience may have caused and hanks for your support.
                        - The R2Games Team

Comment

The guild still exist. Everybody can see this when log on S94. And ppl which played there said this guild never had active members except this one. Good job R2. Next time try to find better answer then to try to lie us in this way. Its nice to can see how R2 look after for their real players and protecting the cheaters. I m G M Reborn and all guild /over 120 active players/ is disappointed in big way from R2. Ty for support R2!!!

Comment

Suppose, we assume that a single account that is on free does the following:
                            • Burns through the whole day for 200 devotion for five days (before this has come to light), that would mean said person will get the 21 Fun Coin in a day. Five days of playing such would net him/her 105 Fun Coins which gives out 1050 individual points.
                            • It would take about 150 accounts (or members) to make the 150k needed to be in rankings. Give or take a few.
                            • It will take some serious coordination to get 150 people to do 200 daily devotion. I can only dive in two teams with a overlap on the extra two units to get my 200 daily for each one during the Rave Event. When I saw that I am burning myself out, I just take it down to 100 devote a day. This is 10 units total in the past getting 21 max FC's in a day for the 7 days of the RE, which is roughly (21 x 7 x 10) about 14700 guild points (individual is 1470 points). This is for one Rave Event
                            Considering that someone had mentioned that folks could have spent to get to that point, I will only assume that half of legit players will spend, so only about half the guild would probably make those numbers. Or do they reward spenders 10 times more than free folks?

What really got me is the fact someone mentioned that the guild leader kicked everyone off. Seriously, you kick 150 members from a guild? And active ones at that? That is some sick form of savagery. When I was in a guild where I was given the guild leader status, I only kicked off the inactive (very long) folks to make room for the new folks that would like to join. This was in the days where there was a limit to Guild War participants (50 for those who are new and probably didn't know what I was talking about). I long since play a part in being in large guilds that I went and make my own and take my units into, as well as some grease monkeys to work in the hangar (LOL).

I don't know, but something is not right.

Comment

its not right ppl hack wartune r2 does nothing

ive seen ppl hack sacred tree the balens gems res synth etc etc list goes on r2 does nothing

ppl use bots/hacks (r2 knows this name of bot/hack and they allow ppl to use it ) to gain superior rankings over others they laugh about it r2 does nothing

r2 dont follow their tos they never ave so why ave it in place its to protect them if some 1 takes them to court
                              Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-20-2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X